saved someone's life pog?

"What?" I turned to look at him. What did my ears just hear? I'm.. his excuse? Huh??

"Nevermind. Forget about it" nono. No. You better rewind right now.

"No, you said something. Something I wanna hear again" he opened his mouth to speak but was cut off by a loud ringing noise. God, right when I was about to listen to something important.

"Well that was easy" a familiar voice rung through the stage. Wait, what happened? Did Schlatt win? Please say no. Please say just kidding.

"You know what I the first thing i said was when I ran for president? I said things are gonna change" ah crap the overdramatic speech. He won. Schlatt won. How did he win? How did Wilbur not win? I jinxed it!

"I looked every citizen in the eye and said "you listen to me, this place'll be a lot different tomorrow"" I looked to the side to see Wilbur silently wallowing in shame while Tommy stood there in disbelief. Poor kid. He looks like he found out Santa isn't real.

"Let's start making it happen" I hate his slick voice. I wish I robbed him seventeen times.

"My first decree as president of L'manburg, as the EMPEROR of this great country, is to REVOKE, the citizenship of Wilbur Soot and Tommyinnit!" Oh no. Oh nonono. What the hell did you have against them? I stepped forward to get a closer look.

"Get them out of here!" People pulled out their crossbows and started shooting at them. What the fuck! I immediately got to my feet and tried to run after them, but something pulled my hands back. Shit. Forgot.

"Dream, Dream come on. They're being chased by people with flame enchanted crossbows. Please, can you give an exception just this once" I begged him. I don't care about my dignity. I don't know why I care, but I do and I can't change that.

"Here it is again. Running to be a meat shield for Wilbur and Tommy" Bitch is this really the time to argue?

"Is this really the time? They can die" I started struggling and pulling the ropes. It burns like hell, but that doesn't matter.

"So can you!-"

"Hey is that.. the girl that kept stealing my shit?! You shameless bitch, you are banned from this country!" Wha-bruh! Are you serious?! Dream prevented me from going further.

"Mind your own fucking business, prick!" I yelled back at him. But then I saw Punz coming at me. Ah crap.

"Finally, some revenge" he reloaded his crossbow, and I tried to dodge as much as I could, but I was too late. I heard the shot fire and I closed my eyes, not wanting to accept my end.

I opened my eyes to see if it was the void but it wasn't. It was grass. Wait, I'm not dead?

And just as I looked forward, I see Dream standing infront of me. What? Did he... jump in the way? Why wasn't he wearing a shield!?

"What the hell, Dream? I had the perfect shot!" Shut your bitch ass up! I circled around to see that he took the arrow to his arm, now clutching his wound and breathing heavily.

"Whatever. You aren't worth my arrows" oh my god how do I fix this. My damn arms are still restrained! Dream's pocket knife! It fell on the grass.

While I was trying to pick up the pocket knife and cut my ropes, Dream apparently fell over. When I went to see him, he was loopy and drowsy. They must've been poison arrows.

Yes, I got the ropes off! But.. do I go to Tommy and Wilbur? Or do I stay here and tend to Dream. He did prevent me from going ultimately leading to this happening in the first place. But he damn near died to protect me so, ugh fiine, I guess I have to.

Minor problem is I dont know how to do anything to help. The closest building here that is Dream-friendly would be the community house. I just need to get him there and hopefully find supplies or something there.

"Alright Dream, let's go. We can still not let you die from the poison" I pulled him up and supported him from his non injured arm and made my way to the community house. I need to patch him up and find a healing potion. This is cave spider venom, so it isn't lethal. Thank god for that. But still this shits stressful.

"Dude, why did you jump in the way? You had no reason to!" I was telling off a slowly dying body which isn't ideal but I'm panicking okay?!

I finally got to the community house after 20 minutes of limping and silent yst audible cursing. Goddamn he's heavy. I threw him on the bed and straightened my back. I'm too young to be having back problems.

"Okay, heal pots. Where are they?" There are twenty chests here, why??

"Hey, what are you doing to Dream!" I turned to see Sapnap running to me at mac speed. Thank god I can ask him for healing potions.

"Sapnap get some heal potions, Dream is poison-" shiet! Something sharp stabbed my neck. Dammit not this again.

"Sapnap you dumbassss" I fell over from the dizziness. No I have to save your best friend you asshat! If I die I am going to hunt you down in the afterlife Sapnap! We're gonna meet again!

Sapnap POV

"I knew you were up to no good" this bitch. Why is she even out of her ropes? Right, Dream.

"Dream dude are you okay? What the hell did she do to you?" I checked the wound and carefully removed the arrow. He jolted at the removal. He looks really worn out. It's a poison tipped arrow. That's not good. How did she even get ahold of this?

"Regen potions!" There has to be something in here. I scrounged the chests for any sort of healing potions. He might die because I have no idea how long the effect lasts for. Wait, she said something about regen potions. Was she trying to heal him? Oh shit. I may have screwed up. No time to think about it now, I need to find something. Got it! Why was it in the chest in the corner?

"Come on buddy, take your medicine" I lifted his mask andput the bottle to his mouth, slowly pouring it in. How much am I supposed to give him? Eh, I'll just do the whole thing. Just in case.

"You dumbass I was trying to save him" I heard her say. How is she even-

"How are you not passed out?" I said while Dream finished the potion. She couldn't move from apparently.

"I took a lot of tranquilizers when I was a teen" you know what I'm not even gonna ask. The arrow wound seemed to have healed on it's own, him coughing profusely afterwards.

"What happened?" He asked readjusting his mask. Okay he's good.

"You were shot by a poison tipped arrow" he sat up and I sighed of relief. That could've gone so wrong.

"Wait, Vex! Where is she?" He looked around and found her lying on the floor. Right, I forgot. He approached her and offered a hand.

"Your friend over there tranqued me. And now I can't feel anything below my neck. Thanks alot" her sarcasm is nigh unbeatable. He carried her bridal style to the bed he was in. Romeo and Juliet right here.

"Why did you jump infront of me?" What? Jump infront?

"What is she talking about?" I turned to him. He didn't answer.

"Punz tried to shoot me but Dream stepped infront of me and took the arrow without my consent" wow. Oooh shit, he's a simp. My best bro's a frickin simp.

"You were on the verge of dying, if you took one more arrow you genuinely would've died" lying to hide his simping? He's a goner.

"Dream, you are officially a simp. It was nice knowing you. You were my best friend and.. I need a moment" I wiped away a few fake tears to nail in the point. He wasn't taking it well. But maybe he'll accept it someday.

"I am not a simp!" Oh no, he's in denial. He's too far gone.

"I can't believe Dream's simping for me now" even she agrees man.  I am never gonna let him live this down.

"You two are unbelievable" he adjusted his mask. You think WE are unbelievable?

"I don't wanna believe your a simp but we can't always get what we want can we?" I understand he may not want to accept it at first, but I know he won't get over it.

"We're never gonna forget this Dream, I hope you know that"