𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

faye had gone back to her dorm so she could get some time to herself before she had to go search for stella's ring with the others. after an hour faye got a text from terra saying they were going, so faye got herself out of bed and went to meet the rest of the girls. she met up with terra and musa first then they met up with bloom, stella and aisha.

"sorry, i needed help with the zanbaq. we're all good now though." terra ranted with a smile.

"do we know where the barn is?" stella asked.

"it's north." faye answered.

they all went through the barrier and headed north to the barn. they quickly made it with the pace bloom and stella were going at. stella, bloom and aisha went towards the barn, but faye and terra noticed musa going in a different direction, so they followed her.

they continued to follow musa. "musa?" faye asked. "are you okay?"

"i don't know. i feel something." she answered.

"what is it?" terra asked quietly.

suddenly musa cried out in pain. "it hurts!" she groaned.

faye and terra were instantly at her side helping her stand. the girls looked to their left to see dead bodies practically torn apart.

"guys?" terra yelled. "we've got a problem."

"the burned one." terra said.

"it's still here somewhere." stella added.

faye noticed someone sitting against a tree. it was her dad.

"dad!" she yelled. "oh my god!" faye sprinted to her dad avoiding the bodies below her. "no, no, no." she cried, he held up his sword at her. "guys, please! help!" the girl sobbed. "dad? dad, it's me."

"please get back, faye." he whispered in pain. "all of you get back."

"the burned one has cut you, you're infected, but we're gonna help." terra assured him, using her magic to wrap tree roots around his arm so he would drop the sword.

they all went closer, faye went to her knees to try and calm him down. "it's okay, sweetheart." silva said when he saw his daughter cry.

faye wasn't listening to a thing terra was saying she was too focused on holding her dad's hand. "please dad, please stay strong i need you." she cried.

terra held silva's head still as musa poured some of the zanbaq into his mouth. his eyes became less dark but he was still breathing too fast.

the three girls helped him up and started carrying him back to the school, they got to the school as quick as possible and entered the main hall.

"i need a med kit from the bastion." terra shouted.

"i'll get the headmistress." a girl who was walking with riven and another boy said.

"dane, help us carry him to the greenhouse." terra told him. "faye, you stay here, you can't see him like this."

"terra, are you fucking crazy?" she yelled, nothing but pain in her voice. "i'm going with him."