𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓

after the night faye spent with blake the two were closer than ever, a week had passed since her dad had been infected, they still hadn't killed the burned one though. her dad was up and walking about around the training area. faye was scared they weren't gonna killed the burned one.

faye watched her father speaking to sky and riven then he continued to walk around, she just couldn't get her eyes off him in case something suddenly happened. sky and riven walked over to faye and stella, sky sat next to stella and riven sat next to faye with a smile.

"what do you two think?" sky asked.

"what?" faye questioned.

"about what?" stella asked.

"well, silva. how does he look to you?" he answered.

"fine." stella bluntly said.

faye pulled a face at stella. "yeah, stella he looks absolutely fine." she sarcastically told her.

"well, it's dr. stella for you, coming through with a zero-effort diagnosis." riven said, having a drink from his bottle.

stella turned her attention to sky. "are you training later, or are we hanging out before the party?" she asked, but all sky's attention was on silva.

"there's another party?" faye looked to riven.

riven nodded. "nice, response riv." she sarcastically smiled.

faye felt her phone buzz in her pocket, she looked at it to see a text from blake asking if she wanted to go to the party with him, of course, she said yes. riven watched her smile at the phone in her hands.

"you're still speaking to him?" riven asked with pure jealousy.

"why do you care, riv?" she asked.

"because."

"because?" she asked.

"it doesn't matter." he sighed.

stella left to go to class, sky, riven and faye were left.

riven sighed. "she must be mind-blowing, right?" he asked. "or does she do weird shit with her tongue?"

sky looked at riven, faye's face was full of disgust. "what are you talking about?" sky asked.

"i'm just trying to figure out why the fuck you started things up with her again." riven told him, shaking his head. "like, she crazy hot, yeah, but the emphasis is squarely on 'crazy'."

riven stayed silent for a few seconds. "it's butt stuff." he nodded his head proudly. "she lets you do butt stuff!"

"riv!" faye shouted, rolling her eyes.

"my bad, little miss virgin." he teased.

"if that's what you think then sure, riven." she smiled at the boy mischievously.

riven laughed. "you're kidding." he looked at her but her face was not amused in the slightest. "right?" faye just carried on looking at him. "hold on a fucking minute. you shagged blake?" he asked, he seemed pretty angry.