𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

silence overcame the room as the alfea nurse checked over faye's wounds, wincing every time the nurse would remove some of her bandage.

all the girls had left the room, it was just riven, silva and sky left.

"i'm sorry he did this to you, faye." sky sympathised.

"how long have i been out?" faye asked nervously.

"just less than a day, sweetheart." silva replied, giving her a sad smile.

faye looked over at riven who was still holding her hand. "could you guys give us a sec?" faye asked silva and sky.

"oh! yeah sure, sweetheart." her father quickly left the room, sky immediately following.

faye felt riven's body shake with sobs. "i thought i lost you, faye."

"i'm here, riv. i'm not going anywhere." she smiled at the boy softly, her hand holding his face. "you never said you loved me back."

"i did. when i thought you died..." the boy paused. "i couldn't stop, i needed you to wake up so i could tell you."

"i'm awake now. you can tell me."

"i love you, faye. i'm so sorry i couldn't save you, i won't ever forgive myself." riven sighed. "i almost lost you and it was my fault for letting you come with us."

"riv." faye scolded, sitting herself up and wincing slightly. "it wasn't your fault. you know how stubborn i am, always needing to get myself into trouble." she laughed softly.

"okay, true." riven laughed. "you are stubborn as shit, my troublemaker."

faye laughed again. "shut the hell up." she gently shoved the boy.

...

after faye had finished speaking with riven, he took her back to the winx suite. he was meant to just leave her there with the girls but he decided he'd rather stay with her for the night, and probably the next fifty nights.

faye had told the boy that he should just go to her room and sleep and that she just wanted to speak with the girls.

"right, updates. now." faye spoke to all the girls.

"you died, came back to life. musa almost died from the scrapers, she's recovering, but the scraper took her magic." terra quickly spoke.

"fuck. well can she get it back?" faye asked.

terra and the other girls shrugged.

"andreas died." bloom added sadly.

faye stumbled on her words. "w-what?"

"yeah he was gonna kill your dad and sky... he- he didn't have a choice, uhm and sebastian..." bloom hesitated. "he's the blood witch." she added quietly.

faye's heart dropped. "sebastian? as in my dads closest friend sebastian? the sebastian who was helping us?"

"yes, faye. that sebastian." aisha told the girl.

"does my dad know?" she asked, tears in her eyes.

bloom nodded. "i'm sorry, faye."

"anyone got any more heartbreaking news for me? because i don't think i can take any more of that." faye dropped her head into her hands.

"we hope not." stella finally spoke, trying her absolute hardest to lighten the girls up.

...

FIVE DAYS LATER

faye grumbled curses as she checked the scars on her stomach and thigh. terra had done an amazing job at helping the wounds heal, she says she'll need a microscope to see them after another week, which she was obviously joking about because the scars were huge.

"rosalind doesn't think i'm ready to go back to training yet, what a joke." faye turned around seeing riven lying on her bed.

"have you ever thought she may be right?" riven questioned, instantly regretting the words he said after seeing faye's face.

"seriously? i'm fine i could do like a hundred backflips right this second." she rolled her eyes, turning back to the mirror and beginning to brush her hair.

"faye." riven laughed. "you cant do a backflip anyway."

"yeah so? neither can you."

riven threw a pillow at the girl, but before it could even hit her, faye's arm shot out catching it, the two looked at each other in shock. "maybe me coming back from the dead turned me into spider-man."

"okay. one, not funny and two you had good reflexes anyways." the boy spoke to her.

"not like what just happened then." faye paused. "before you say it, no i am not going to rosalind for advice." she said in disgust.

"or i was gonna say read a book about it." riven sarcastically rolled his eyes.

"yeah did you forget rosalind still has the library closed?"

"so then ask her." riven shrugged.

"riv." faye scolded.

"yes, princess." he grinned.

"shut up."