𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

terra had managed to calm faye down after her slight breakdown, faye didn't know when she would be able to talk about what happened without crying. blake broke her, a one-week relationship ruined her. faye felt like a piece of her died last night, she felt weak and helpless, she could've properly screamed for help, even if nobody heard her, she would've tried.

"i'm sorry about that, terr." faye sighed at her friend.

"faye silva, do not apologize." terra scolded the girl.

faye smiled at her shaking her head.

"so i was going to see bloom and aisha, probably musa too." terra began. "bloom's hiding away because everyone knows she's a changeling." she finished.

"shit, bloom's a changeling? that's so cool." faye's mouth was open slightly in shock but she was smiling.

"it is, but she doesn't think so, so try not to mention it to her." terra told her.

faye nodded. "okay, that's fine." she smiled.

...

terra and bloom arrived at ms dowling's office, sort of it was callum's office then ms dowling's office. faye had also been told callum had left for a family emergency or something.

faye and terra had heard something about pretending from inside the room, terra opened the door. "who's pretending what?" she asked happily.

faye and terra entered the room, terra sat down as did faye. "apart from stella pretending that she's not dreading being outshined by her mum all day." terra said.

"you could enjoy that a little less." musa laughed.

terra let out a chuckle. "could i?" she asked. "we'll have to see in the assembly."

"what? there's an assembly?" faye asked. "please tell me it's just a fairy one." she groaned.

"nope, it's for everyone, faye." aisha told her.

"brilliant." faye mumbled, she was praying she wouldn't see blake.

the room went silent for a moment and bloom was looking at all the girls sitting with her. "you guys don't have to do this." bloom laughed awkwardly. "you don't have to rearrange your breakfast plans just to..." bloom paused. "sit with me like i'm some loser mess." the girl chuckled. "i'm fine."

"well, in all fairness i have nothing else to be doing." faye shrugged.

everyone looked at bloom with a raised eyebrow.

"i'm gonna go, uh, finish my poison paper before the assembly, so." she clicked her tongue, picking up her things. "i'll see you later." bloom said swiftly leaving the room.

"for the record, she's not fine." musa told the girls.

...

faye was extremely nervous for the assembly, it was only because there was a chance of seeing blake, well whether or not he'd show his face.

the assembly was mandatory, but faye was considering not going. she honestly couldn't face even getting a glance of blake.

the girl saw aisha and bloom talking and decided to walk over to them.