𝒔𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

"oh my god." terra mumbled.

"we need to find bloom." musa told the girls, quickly rushing out of the suite, faye and terra followed, aisha and stella stayed behind in the suite.

when the three girls got to bloom she sitting on a bench and was gazing off into the distance, she snapped out of it and looked at the girls. musa placed the key on the bench.

bloom stared at the girls, confused. she picked the key up and looked back up to them.

"you need answers." faye told her.

"people have been keeping them from you, and we didn't wanna be those people too." terra added, smiling at the girl softly.

bloom smiled at the three. "where's aisha?" she asked.

"um..." terra clicked her tongue. "well, she had a lot of feelings, and um, she didn't exactly totally agree with..." terra stuttered, not really knowing how to explain why aisha didn't come with them.

"she's in the suite." musa said, helping terra out.

"yeah." terra smiled, slightly awkwardly.

bloom stayed silent for a moment. "i guess that's as good as i could ask for!" she chuckled. "um... so, you're gonna... help me break beatrix out?" the girl asked, stuttering.

terra raised her finger to the girl. "that's actually the bit that uh, aisha couldn't get on board with."

"me neither, but being a good friend is better than being a bitch so..." faye giggled softly.

suddenly stella came up to the other side of bloom, making faye slightly jump.

"christ!" she slightly shouted.

stella let out a laugh, she then looked at bloom. "yeah, well, she never really liked my ideas anyway, so..."

bloom looked at stella in shock, then towards the other girls.

faye smiled at bloom. "our favourite blonde is back!"

...

faye had gotten a text from riven, he wanted to see her, and because of the fact there was going to be a whole burned-one situation very soon.

"hey." riven smiled at the girl, leaning close and kissing her forehead.

faye looked up at the boy lovingly "hi, riv."

"so before we go and find sky, i wanted to talk to you." he told her.

faye's face dropped, she hated when someone wanted to talk because it always ended up badly.

"it's nothing bad, faye." the boy softly laughed.

faye looked at him with confusion.

"i know we said we didn't want to rush things but..." he paused, taking in a breath. "with all this shit going on, i just..." the boy couldn't get his words out, he was nervous. "i just don't want to lose you." riven looked at the girl and held her face with his hands. "faye marie silva... will you be my-"

"yes." faye quickly interrupted.

"i didn't get to-"

she interrupted him again. "i don't care, yes." faye smiled.

"can i at least finish?" he asked with a laugh.

faye nodded.

"will you be my girlfriend?" riven asked nervously. "officially."

"yes!" faye squealed, jumping into the boys' arms.

he held her tightly, riven was terrified to lose faye. she was his everything and if he lost her he wouldn't know what to do with himself. faye was always on his mind, every second of the day he was thinking about faye. she was finally his and he was finally hers.

faye kissed the boy all over his face with a giggle, she couldn't contain the happiness and love she was feeling. riven stopped her and held her face, gazing into the girl's eyes, the look was full of love and care, he wanted to protect the girl from everything that could harm her.

riven kissed the girl, they were just normal slow kisses until faye's tongue swiped across his lip softly. he pulled away with a smirk, faye having the same look. riven looked around to find an empty room, he quickly found one that just so happened to have a bed and he brought the girl into the room. he slammed the door and pushed the girl up against it and began kissing her again, this time his tongue entering her mouth.

faye smiled into the kiss, she pushed riven onto the bed behind them and straddled his waist. riven looked at the girl with raised eyebrows and a smirk. faye pulled at the hem on his shirt, asking him to take it off, he noticed and quickly pulled off his shirt then went back to kiss faye.

the kissing went on for a while, faye's top was now somewhere on the floor. the lust in the air was getting thicker by the second, the two didn't want to stop, they wanted- no. they needed each other. riven kissed faye's neck, slightly sucking on it.

it drove faye crazy, she needed him so badly she just wanted to feel him more than anything, and that's what she got.

a/n: very very short chapter, cheeky faye and riven scene for you all, my apologies if it's bad i never write stuff like this lol