𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆

tw for near the end of the chapter (assault)

faye silva was on a mission. well after the party, then she was going to be on a mission. she was going to kill that bastard burned one. the rage she felt made her want to go crazy, faye knew deep down she had absolutely zero chance against the burned one, but she may as well die trying. it was going to be hard for anyone to talk her out of this.

faye's love for her dad made her blind to the consequences that could, well would happen. her dad would lose his only child, his daughter, the girl that was the only reminder of his wife, diane. sky, he would lose his sister, related by blood or not, they were brother and sister. riven would lose his best friend and blake would lose his girlfriend.

the brunette girl was determined to kill the creature, no matter what.

...

faye got ready for the party, she was wearing a skin-tight black dress and black heels, she was probably overdressed but she didn't care. she did her makeup, curled her hair and added her jewellery. she left her dorm, ready to make her entrance. somehow since starting at alfea faye gained an insane amount of confidence, she had no clue why.

faye arrived at the east wing/the old war preparations area where the party was being held, different coloured lights flashed around her music blasting from speakers, as soon as she was around people everyone was staring at her, not in a bad way, but a good way. she saw blake walking up to her looking her up and down with a cheeky smirk.

faye blushed, walking closer to her boyfriend wrapping her arms around his neck and hugging him, she felt his arms wrap around her waist, and she giggled pulling away and kissing him softly. "wanna get a drink?" she asked.

blake nodded, faye took his hand in hers practically dragging him to the drinks area, she picked up a beer and handed it to him, faye grabbed a cup and filled most of it with vodka, only adding a small bit of coke.

blake raised a questioning eyebrow at the smaller girl. "what?" she asked, completely oblivious.

the boy shook his head with a chuckle. "you're adorable, faye."

"stop being cute and dance with me!" she yelled happily, drinking almost all her drink.

faye dragged her boyfriend to the dance floor and began to dance, blake stared at his girlfriend in awe.

"you're so beautiful, faye." he slightly yelled, barely being able to hear himself over the music.

faye brightly smiled at the boy, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek. "wanna go play beer pong? i see bloom and sky over there." she asked, pointing over at bloom and sky.

"sure, let's go." he answered.

faye downed the rest of her drink and headed over to sky and bloom, blake right behind her.

"hey, guys." she smiled, seeing aisha and riven there too. "mind if we join?" she asked moving to a side so they could properly see blake.

"of course, you go on sky and riven's team, we'll take blake to switch it up a bit." aisha answered. the couple nodded going over to their teams.

it was aisha and sky first, aisha bounced the ping pong ball across the table and landing it in one of the cups. bloom, aisha and blake cheered, as sky picked up the cup and downed its contents.