𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

faye and riven were just wandering about the school, he had taken her hand in his. faye noticed riven had cuts and slight bruises on his knuckles.

faye stopped. "riv, i need to ask you something." she told him.

"yeah, what's up?" he asked.

"did you get into a fight with blake?" she asked.

riven nodded, seemingly proud but also not.

faye turned to him and pulled him into a tight hug, riven was confused for a moment but quickly hugged her back, one hand on her head and the other on her lower back.

"thank you." she whispered to him.

"faye, i would do anything for you." the boy told her.

"i told my dad and farah about what he did, she's gonna expel him." faye smiled into the boy's neck.

"good, he deserves worse though."

faye pulled from the hug. "i know."

"i'm proud of you, pretty girl." he smiled, moving the hair out of her face and making her smile. "you are so perfect. you deserve the world and more."

faye blushed. "shut up." she playfully pushed his shoulder.

faye's phone buzzed in her pocket, she ignored it at first but then the buzzing kept happening. "hold on."

she looked at her phone seeing many texts from musa telling faye to meet her, aisha and terra at dowling's office.

"riv, i need to go." she quickly told him. "i'll see you soon." the girl added, running to ms. dowling's office.

she arrived at her office and met with musa, aisha and terra. "what's wrong?" she asked.

"we still haven't heard from bloom, we're telling dowling." terra answered, going into the office.

the girls followed.

"girls. can i help you?" farah asked.

"bloom's missing." musa said.

ms. dowling gave them a confused look.

"she's with beatrix and some things not right." musa added.

"she was in the east wing with bloom during the assembly." aisha explained.

"why was bloom down there?" dowling asked.

"seriously?" faye rolled her eyes. "that's what's important to you?" she asked.

"what matters is that beatrix wasn't at the assembly." aisha said.

farah and harvey looked at each other like they had been caught out.

"oh my god, we know!" terra spoke in annoyance. "we know someone killed callum, and that it was a fairy and the assembly was to find out who." she spoke quickly. "so can we please just drop the bullshit?"

"terra!" harvey scolded his daughter.

"no, no, no." she stopped him." you do not get to shush me. if something happens to bloom because you didn't tell us about this-"