𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚

months had passed since silva was arrested and faye and riven broke up, and her life had fallen apart. she pushed everyone she cared about away, even sky. faye kept to herself she didn't socialise with anyone anymore, she was alone.

her and sky stopped speaking two months or so after silva's arrest, even when they saw each other in the halls nothing was said, not even a 'hi'.

faye avoided riven at any cost possible, she would try to be as far away as possible from him during training, but she'd always catch him staring at her. faye missed riven, a lot. she would find herself staying awake all night, thinking and crying about him, she wished she could move on but it wasn't going to be easy.

the girl had also been practically kicked out of her room and she was put into the winx suite. rosalind told her that since her father wasn't here and that farah was missing faye had no reason to have 'special treatment'.

so faye was moved into one of the spare rooms in the suite, which made it much harder for her to avoid the girls in the suite.

her dad was going to be put on trial soon, faye didn't even wanna know what was going to happen, it frightened her to death. faye silva's life was a mess.

...

faye woke up to her alarm, she was debating whether to stay in bed or go to class, she had missed a lot of school recently so the girl decided it was probably best to show her face for a few hours at least.

she changed into her new specialist gear and grabbed everything she needed. as faye left her room she was instantly greeted by terra.

"morning, faye!" the earth fairy chirped.

faye sent her a smile. "morning, terr."

"how are you feeling today?" terra asked. "do you want anything to eat or drink before you go?" she added, swiftly walking over to the table in the living room and grabbing some pancakes.

"oh, um..." faye stuttered, terra gave the girl a look making faye give into the girl. "okay, sure."

terra did a small happy jump. "yay!" she smiled as she brought over a couple of pancakes, placing them on the coffee table.

faye reluctantly sat down, she stared at the pancakes and slightly glanced up at terra who had a large smile on her face. faye couldn't turn the girl down, so she ate the pancakes.

faye finished the pancakes and thanked terra.

"don't worry about it, faye." terra told her.

faye smiled at the girl and headed back to her room. her room was small, only big enough to fit a double bed, wardrobe and a desk inside of it. her room was bland, which was not unlike faye at all, if she had a list of her top ten favourite things decorating would definitely be number three, number two being cats and number one being riven, or it used to be.

today faye was doing some fairy magic training, intense fairy training. under rosalind's new regime of course. faye couldn't express her hatred for that woman, she missed farah a lot and wished it was her helping her unleash her magic.

the brunette changed into some casual clothes and continued getting ready, then headed to the stone circle with bloom and the other suite girls. faye was quiet the whole walk there, her head full of everything she could possibly think of.