𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚

faye wasn't too keen on bloom going to her childhood home with sky, faye would've joined but she didn't want to be third wheeling with the two. she'd go back to her home one day, whether it was alone or with riven.

"just don't go in my room." faye laughed. "the walls are covered with embarrassing posters and i don't fancy you coming back and taking the piss out of me."

"i won't, faye." bloom giggled. "anyway i've got to go, but i'll see you later." the fire fairy smiled at her friend.

"bye." faye smiled.

...

faye woke up from her nap when she heard knocking at her door.

"what?" she grumbled.

"it's me, pretty girl." riven spoke from the other side of the door.

"oh, why are you standing out there then?" faye asked from her bed. "come in, idiot."

riven opened the door, but leaned against the door frame with his arms crossed. "aren't you meant to be in class?" he asked.

"probably." faye shrugged.

"you alright?" the boy asked as he walked over to faye's bed and sat next to her.

faye nodded. "i'm good."

"liar."

"riv, i'm fine." faye let out a laugh.

"you, faye silva." he pointed jokingly at the girl. "need to talk to me more, and your friends too, you're shutting everyone out again."

"i know, but i'm fine." faye told him. "i'm just stressed about my dad and blake being back, devin being attacked by something, i'm still only just coming to terms i'm a powerful as shit fairy." she rambled. "it's all stuff everyone already knows about. i'm fine." faye paused for a moment. "now if that's all you can leave and stop interrogating me." she sassed.

riven raised his eyebrows at the girl. "you know, faye. you've got such an attitude." he shook his head. "it'll get you in trouble one day, princess."

faye hummed as she leaned closer to riven. "well, i hope it gets me in trouble with you. cause the way you're talking right now is giving me the indication you want something."

"and i could say the same to you, faye." riven's eyes trailed down her body and then back to her face, his hands found their way to her waist and he swiftly pulled faye onto his lap.

faye let out a small giggle. "cute."

"cute?" riven let out a dark laugh. "what i'm about to do to you isn't cute, princess."

faye smirked tauntingly at him, she loved winding him up like this it was basically her favourite activity.

...

faye woke up laying in strong, protective arms. she lifted her head and saw riven sleeping soundly. faye slowly peeled riven's arms off her and pressed her lips to his cheek, she got out of bed and headed to her bathroom.

faye looked at herself in the mirror, her face was pale and she had dark under eyes. faye didn't realise riven had gotten out of bed and was standing in the door frame.

"faye? i need to go." riven told the girl. "andreas needs me and dane for something." he sighed.

"oh, okay." she gave him a soft smile. "i'll see you later?" she asked as she walked over to the boy and placed a soft kiss on his lips.

riven nodded. "i love you, faye." his hand held her face.

"i love you too, riv." faye smiled up at the boy. "now go, i don't want you getting into trouble."

"good idea." riven laughed as he rushed out of the room. "bye!" he shouted as he left.

faye shook her head. that boy is gonna be the death of me. faye thought to herself, a smile still on her lips.