𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓

faye had slipped into her dress, flora helping to zip it up.

"you look amazing, faye." flora beamed at the girl, her hand on faye's shoulder.

faye's dress was black, the whole thing sparkled in every angle of light, it reached all the way down to her feet but had a long slit going all the way up to her mid-thigh. and to cover the cuts and bruises on faye's hands she also wore some black gloves that reached her elbows, her heels were black and wrapped up her calf and of course topping the outfit off with a silver necklace, matching bracelet and some dangling sparkly earrings.

 and to cover the cuts and bruises on faye's hands she also wore some black gloves that reached her elbows, her heels were black and wrapped up her calf and of course topping the outfit off with a silver necklace, matching bracelet and some dangli...

faye's dress
(if you don't like it you can change it)

"you really think?" faye asked, looking up at the taller girl slightly.

"of course." flora smiled. "i'm really sorry we got off on the wrong foot when we first met, it was my fault and i really should've just apologised."

faye waved the girl off. "don't worry about it flora." she smiled. "but seriously look at riven like that again and i won't be happy." she added, half joking.

"got it." flora laughed, handing faye her black heels.

"are the other girls ready?" faye asked.

"i'll check." flora replied with a smile.

...

faye and the rest of the suite girls, minus musa, walked into the main area where the banquet was being held. faye's arm was linked with bloom's as they continued to walk. when the girls stopped bloom assessed the area, looking at all the guards.

"so i assume the guards will clear out once the banquet starts." bloom asked stella in a hushed tone. "but if not, maybe one of you can form a distraction."

as soon as bloom finished speaking rosalind came up to all the girls. "don't you all look lovely?" the woman said, casting a short glance at faye.

bloom let out an awkward chuckle. "big night."

"bigger than you know." rosalind replied, looking at bloom for a moment before speaking again. "walk with me." she said, placing her hand on bloom's back and guiding her.

bloom turned her head to look at the girls, holding up a finger.

"that doesn't seem very good." faye deadpanned, letting out a huff.

"yeah, neither does this." terra spoke, showing a text from musa that said 'we need to talk about sam NOW'.

faye tilted her head to read the message. "oh dear. that definitely doesn't seem very good."