𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆

"i'll kill him." faye muttered to herself.

"what?" riven asked.

"i'll kill blake. then he can't mess with me anymore." she spoke quickly. "i can just like stop his heart. simple."

"faye, you aren't a murderer." riven lifted her chin so she'd look at him, his face softened when he noticed her glassy eyes. "i'll be with you, he won't come near you."

faye sighed. "it'll be easier to kill him, i can make it look like an accident."

"faye, i know you're being serious right now and you have a really murderous look in your eyes, but he won't come near you if you're with people." riven spoke, his hands now holding her face.

"i don't wanna have to have people around me every day, riv." faye whispered. "i- i shouldn't have to be scared every time i walk around a corner thinking he's there. i have to do something about it. rosalind invited him back here so there's no way he'll get expelled again, not while that psycho crazy bitch is in charge." she spoke.

faye was sick of feeling weak, she was one of the strongest fairies at alfea and she was only a second year. blake was not going to make her cower into the darkness again, the young girl wouldn't have it.

"pretty girl, i know. i know you don't want to have to practically live in fear and trust me i know you could kill him but your life would be over if you got caught. they'd send you to polaris or some shit."

faye sighed and shook her head. "have you heard anything about my dad?" she asked, obviously knowing where he really was.

"uh, no. there are guards still out looking for him." the boy replied.

faye 'sadly' nodded her head and riven pulled her into a tight hug. faye felt awful for lying to him but nobody else could find out about how silva got out. rosalind probably already had her suspicions because silva couldn't have broken himself out without help.

faye's phone buzzed in her pocket. bloom had told her to meet her and the girls and she said it was important.

"hey, i've gotta go. suite emergency." faye smiled up at riven, quickly kissing his lips.

"i'll walk you to them, did you listen to nothing i just said?" the boy chucked, putting his arm around faye and began walking with her.

"wrong way, dipshit." faye giggled, quickly spinning the two around and heading towards the girls.

...

faye and riven arrived where bloom, stella and aisha sat.

"you can go now, i'll be fine." faye held his face in her hands.

riven nodded. "text me if you need me." he spoke.

"i will and i'll be fine, now go." faye laughed, pushing the boy away gently.

"i love you." riven mouthed to her, making the girl smile.

"i love you, too." she mouthed back, scrunching her nose at him and sitting next to stella.

the three girls sent faye a look.

"what?" faye questioned.