𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

"bloom. faye, look at me." aisha spoke to them. "you can both stand down. we're here. remember, you don't have to do this alone."

"leave." bloom told them. "leave and get everyone as far away from here as possible."

"now!" faye yelled, both of them bringing out the strongest parts of their magic.

"no. we're not leaving you." they heard stella say. 

suddenly, faye and the girls heard sky gasp and grey was stood over him. "his heart stopped. i can use blood witch magic to pump the muscle around it. i can keep him alive."

bloom's wings and the dragon flame disappeared as she ran over to sky, but faye still stood staring at the man. 

"the boy came through." sebastain said.

"it's over! no more fighting." grey shouted to sebastian.

"is it?" he quickly answered.

"you're really gonna have to make me do this again?" bloom yelled at the man quickly walking towards him.

but as she tried to channel her magic, nothing happened. faye didn't even notice because her rage was still all aimed at sebastian. 

"oops." sebastian taunted. "fairy magic isn't an infinite well, except maybe faye's because she's been standing there drawing out all her magic. but bloom, it looks like your little rage moment tapped you out. even the dragon flame has limits."

"faye, you need to stop." she heard stella say.

"so the only thing that's actually changed is that beatrix sacrificed herself for nothing. sucks for her."

stella turned around to see beatrix lying lifeless on the ground, a pool of blood around her head.

"you're a monster." aisha seethed.

"yeah, i'm also a fuck ton stronger than each of you, so..." 

"you really think?" faye laughed dryly. "you're fucking pathetic is what you are. Do you think you can go up against us? like seriously?"

"out of your little trance, faye?" he taunted.

she clenched her jaw tightly, just wanting to kill the bastard. she didn't give a shit if she lost all her magic while doing it either.

"yeah, but are you stronger than all of us?" terra asked the man. 

faye watched as the girls began to channel their magic and turn into transformed fairies. it was truly a sight you never wanted to end.

sebatian shot his magic at aisha but she deflected it back at him, pushing his magic away, then stella and terra forced their magic at him after, they needed one more big push from faye so she shot the magic she had held out at him almost instantly making him turn into nothing, he let out a final yell and he was gone.

...

the girls had gone back to her original selves. bloom ran to sky and stella sobbed next to beatrix's body. faye walked over to her and glanced at her body.

faye knelt next to the girl's body and held her hands over beatrix's torso. she closed her eyes tightly and used her magic to bring her back to life.

beatrix drew in a deep breath and shot up.

"oh my, god!" stella sobbed.

"beatrix?" faye asked calmly. "can you hear me? you're okay now, you just have a big head injury, okay?"

beatrix nodded slowly. "i'm not dead?" she asked.

faye smiled at the girl. "no, you aren't. but you just stay here until we can get someone to look at your head, stella will stay with you."

"thank you, faye." beatrix smiled weakly at her. "thank you so much."

faye sent her a smile as she went to see sky.

"faye." he whispered, bringing the girl into a tight hug. "you're okay."

"i should be saying that to you." faye softly laughed. "i wonder how many nonbiological siblings die and come back to life again."

sky was silent. "sorry, too soon?" 

he shook his head and hugged faye tighter.

...

faye went outside to find riven and her parents, but they all found her first, as soon as they saw the girl the four ended up in a group hug surrounding her.

"careful, please. my whole body hurts." she softly laughed when she felt them all relax. "i'm okay, everyone else is... somewhat okay."

"we're so proud of you, sunshine." her mother kissed her head softly.

they all pulled away and riven glued himself to her side. she looked at her parents and riven and just wanted to cry in relief that they were all okay.

"you never fail to amaze us." silva smiled at his daughter.

"how is everyone out here?" faye asked.

"we suffered mostly injuries, we didn't lose anyone." riven replied to her, planting a kiss on her head.

faye nodded, watching people hug each other. "let's just hope we can have one school year with no distractions because i'm failing basically all my classes." she told them awkwardly. "wait. who's gonna run the school now that rosalind is gone?" faye asked.

silva and diane looked at each other knowingly. "i'm going to become headmistress, sunshine. it still all needs to be passed through by queen luna but hopefully, it'll be me."

"i can now get away with just about anything." faye almost cheered.

her parents sent her a look, making riven let out a laugh. "kidding..."