𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒘𝒐

all the girls were getting ready for bed, but bloom pulled faye into the living room.

"faye, i have to tell you something." bloom began as she looked down at her hands. "when me and sky went to your house, uh..."

faye let out a laugh. "bloom if you're gonna tell me you had sex with sky please-"

"no." bloom interrupted, taking in a deep breath she carried on. "andreas came, me and sky hid under the floor but... andreas set the house on fire."

faye smile faded. "w- what?" tears were brimming the air fairy's eyes.

"faye, i'm so sorry." bloom looked at faye with sympathy. "i couldn't do anything to stop it i-"

faye felt as though she couldn't breathe like her lungs were being squeezed stopping air from entering them.

bloom quickly grabbed her bag from the floor and opened it, passing it to faye. "i managed to grab all the photos and important stuff i could, photos of your mom."

faye pulled out a framed photo of her mum who at the time was heavily pregnant. faye had her hand over her mouth to try and stop sobs from escaping it.

"i'm so sorry, faye."

"it's... it's not your fault b-bloom." faye hiccuped, tears spilling out of her eyes.

bloom sat next to faye pulling her into a tight hug, faye sobbed in her friend's arms.

"who was andreas with?" faye asked, her voice turning dark.

"i think it was dane... and blake." bloom pulled back slightly when faye's eyes turned an electric blue. "faye?"

"i'll kill them." faye snapped, pulling herself out of bloom's arms.

but before she could go anywhere, bloom grabbed the girl's wrist making her turn in anger. "you can do anything, not yet." bloom tried to calm the girl down. "they didn't know me and sky were there."

"it's not like they have proof and i'm not risking anything with my dad because i haven't heard from him for days!" faye yelled.

terra and musa opened their door to see a very angry faye.

"this was the last straw, bloom." faye quietened down slightly. "i'm fucking done being nice, i'm done being scared." the angry fairy finished and she stormed out of the suite to find dane and blake.

...

faye found blake first, which was extremely unlucky for him because he'd be on the other side of faye's anger.

"who pissed you off, gorgeous?" blake taunted, laughing at faye whose chest was rising and falling heavily,

"you." she seethed. "you fucking pissed me off. you burnt down my goddamn house!" faye snapped, lunging towards the taller boy.

"you deserved it, whether your dad was in there or not." blake spat, holding onto the girl's wrists.

faye tilted her head ever so slightly and used her magic to shock blake harshly. he grunted out and let go of faye's wrists.

"you just gonna use your magic, huh?" blake laughed darkly, shaking his hands and sending a punch to faye's cheek.

faye stumbled momentarily, but regained her balance. "i don't even need to use my magic, you're fucking dead."

faye went for the boy again, managing to get a punch to his face blake stumbled backwards but faye grabbed him and then shoved him to the ground, she got on top of him and began punching him until his face was covered in blood. that's when she stepped away.

"i am not scared of you anymore. no matter what you do or say i will never be scared to defend myself, you caught me off guard last time, blake. but this time?" faye laughed dryly. "you'll be the one who fears me."

...

annoyingly, riven had found faye when she was looking for dane.

"he burnt down my house, riven!" faye yelled. "my home, the only place that had memories of my mum."

"you've let your anger out on blake, i'll deal with dane. i promise, princess." riven tried to soothe his girlfriend, but he wasn't having much luck.

faye's knuckles were dripping bloom onto the floor and a bruise was forming on her cheek. "fine." she said. "whatever." faye turned away from riven and walked back to the dorm.