𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

faye stayed in her room for a good hour, the other girls were helping flora unpack. the girl was moving into stella's room, faye thanked the lord that her room was only big enough to fit one bed inside it.

she decided to leave her room and talk to the girls, her friends, not the girl who was ogling her boyfrie- riven. faye left her room and looked at bloom, aisha, musa and terra. she walked over to one of the sofas and practically flung herself onto it.

"terr, no offence but i don't like your cousin." faye looked at her friend. "like who does she think she is? saying i have a lot of baggage and that i should try meditation- fucking meditation." the girl huffed and then quickly stood up and gestured down her body. "does it look like i do mediation."

"no but it looks like you're wearing riven's clothes." musa piped up.

"musa, call me out one more time i swear to god." faye warned, a smile creeping its way onto her lips.

"what's going on with you two anyway?" aisha asked. "aside from the late-night sex."

faye's lips thinned. "if anyone mentions sex with me and riven one more time i will literally shock you to the point your heart bleeds."

"whoooo, we've got angry faye this morning, i sorta miss the moping." musa joked, walking over to the girl and throwing her arm across her shoulder.

faye let out a huff of breath, shaking her head. "musa, you really are testing my patience this morning, just because you're one of my best mates, doesn't mean i won't murder you."

"yikes, we've got murderous, angry faye this morning."

"i hate you so much." faye giggled and she shoved musa onto the sofa.

...

faye had to put on a sad look today, to divide the attention away from her considering silva had 'escaped'.

she was on her way to training when she ran into a familiar face. faye's breath hitched in her throat. it was blake.

"miss me, gorgeous?" blake asked.

faye was frozen in place, her heart was pounding. "what the fuck are you doing here."

"rosalind invited me back, heard dowling and your dad are out of the picture." he spoke an evil smile on his lips. "you got me expelled, faye silva. i'm back for revenge you little bitch." blake seethed, leaning closer to the girl's face.

"i'm not afraid of you anymore blake. i can protect myself from you now." faye tried to sound strong but her voice was breaking.

"hm." blake nodded. "yeah, heard you're a fairy now."

faye's fists were clenched. "if riven or sky see you anywhere near me-"

"i don't give a fuck, they won't do shit."

"oh? will we not?" sky spoke strongly, riven at his side.

blake's head snapped towards the boy's, then back at faye.

sky and riven stood at either side of faye. "trust me, blake." faye spat, walking closer to the boy. "come anywhere near me and i will fucking rip your head off your shoulders and i wouldn't even think twice about it."

blake raised his hands in surrender. "try your best, gorgeous." he said, then turned around and walked away.

faye let out a breath she didn't know she was holding, she turned to riven and sky who's eyes were locked on blake as he walked away, when the boys realised faye was looking at them they then began to stare at her.

"are you alright, faye?" sky asked, his strong hands holding the girl's shoulders.

"i'm fine." faye lied, she was not fine. she felt weak again. "i can handle myself now."

"doesn't mean that we can't help you." riven spoke, moving hair out the girl's face.

sky watched the interaction with a confused look. "wait- the fuck are you two back together?" he asked.

"no." faye and riven spoke in unison.

"right well." sky muttered. "if you're all good faye, i'll leave you to it."

"i'm fine sky."

liar. faye thought to herself.

sky nodded and then looked at riven. "hurt her again and this time i won't hesitate to kill you."

"i've heard that like twenty times in the last two days, i've got the point." riven told sky. "i promise."

sky nodded and walked away.

faye ran her hand across her face, this happened a lot recently probably all the stress. "riv, i- what-" faye stuttered.

"i'm here, faye." riven whispered to faye, pulling her into a hug.

"riv, i'm not fine. i lied." faye quietly sobbed in the boy's arms. "i'm fucking terrified."

"i won't let him go near you, from now on we are literally gonna be joined at the hip. if you need to go anywhere i'm gonna be with you the only time i won't be with you is if you're with the girls." riven spoke, stroking a sobbing faye's hair. "you're mine, i won't let him near you."

"does this mean we are back together." faye joked, looking up at the boy, tears falling down her face.

"if that's alright with you, princess." he smiled at her.

"princess? huh, that's new."

riven jokingly rolled his eyes at faye, kissing the top of her head with a small chuckle. "is that a yes?"

faye nodded. "of course it is."