𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆

the new plan was finally in action. as the cars drove closer to faye she used her powers to break the engine, making the car in front abruptly stop. terra began to use her vines to grab the guards' keys.

"wait." musa stopped terra, the guard reached into his front pocket, grabbing some sort of tool. terra looked at musa for confirmation, and she nodded.

terra's vines carefully grabbed the keys from the guard's pocket. faye watched as her dad was dragged out of the transport vehicle and practically thrown into the back of another car.

like aisha had mentioned before terra's vines had limited range, so aisha wrapped the keys in a bubble of water and they quickly moved towards silva. the bubble of water dropped all over silva, the keys landing in his lap.

it was now up to silva.

"nothing happening." terra mentioned.

"he needs a distraction." bloom muttered.

faye's head looked towards the broken car that had smoke coming from it. "wait, can you pull gas from that tank?" she asked.

aisha's eyes turned blue as gas began to pour out from the gas tank, and then bloom's eyes turned a blazing orange.

"run!" bloom whispered to the girls.

the trail of fire blew up the car, an explosion echoed from behind the girls.

"shit!" faye almost shouted.

the girls managed to see the way silva ran, he was running towards a river. faye watched as her dad jumped off a small cliff and into the water.

"he's gonna fucking drown." faye panicked.

"he won't." aisha quickly said, using her magic she had seemed to bring some sort of air pocket into the water. "i just gave him a mask of air, he'll be okay."

"he's calming down, he's good." musa put her hand on faye's back.

"how long can you hold him under?" bloom asked.

"long enough for them to leave."

after andreas, riven and dane left silva dragged himself out of the river. faye sprinted towards her dad.

tears were forming in her eyes, she hadn't seen her father for months, faye pulled him into a fierce hug, but instantly pulled back when she realised he had two arrows sticking out of his back.

"i'm so sorry!" faye apologised.

silva took in a deep breath and pulled out the arrows with a groan. "it's alright, faye."

"i missed you so much." faye cried. "so fucking much."

"language, faye." her father warned, but then gave her a weak smile. "i missed you too, sweetheart. i thought they would've done something to you, andreas said if you didn't keep yourself in line there would be major consequences." he told her.

faye raised her eyebrows. "shit."

silva sent her another look, making faye mutter a 'sorry'.