𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

the girls were now able to enter the office, faye wiped her hands on her jeans as she felt them sweating. 

"apologies for the delay, but, as you can imagine, we're quite busy at the moment." queen luna told the girls.

faye and bloom sat down, and stella stood at faye's side. 

"thank you for your help, stella, but this is a closed tribunal." the queen said to her daughter. 

"i'm acting as faye and bloom's advocate." she replied, power in her voice.

"admirable, but in a closed tribunal, advocates are not permitted."

faye and bloom's eyes widened.

"i realise that. however you did permit arthur to act as advocate when his companion found himself in a financial scandal, so..." she stepped forward handing a piece of paper to her mother. "i assume i'd be afforded the same privilege."

"faye and bloom, are you aware of how serious the charges are against you both?" queen luna asked them. 

"i am." faye spoke and bloom repeated. 

"and this is both of your choices to have my daughter as your advocate?"

"yes." bloom said proudly.

faye nodded. "yes."

"stella knows the system better than we do." bloom told the woman. 

"i suppose she does." she replied, taking another glance at stella. "but then again, i assume neither of you know anything about the system, so... faint praise." she added on. "very well. here's what i know. rosalind, one of the most beloved and influential figures of the otherworld, is dead. last night, faye and bloom admitted to saul silva that they were the cause. so... what don't i know."

faye drew in a breath. "she murdered... farah dowling, your highness." her voice shook slightly.

"you're accusing rosalind of murdering headmistress dowling?" she asked. 

the girls nodded. 

"she risked our lives daily for training and experimentation. is it really that unimaginable?" stella asked, anger in her voice.

"imagination has no place here. and making unproven accusations such as that is damaging to only two people." she looked at faye and bloom. "you."

"and if it's proven?" stella asked. 

"hearsay and speculation do not constitute proof."

"i felt her presence there." faye spoke quickly. 

"excuse me?" the queen tilted her head at faye.

"when... when bloom and i did what we did, while i was there i felt miss dowling's presence there i could almost feel her. i'm sure you're now aware of my magic and it shouldn't be a surprise for me to have any sort of different magic." she explained.

queen luna simply hummed and wrote down some notes. "but again, words are not proof, i'm going to need physical evidence."

...