𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

faye headed back to her dorm after leaving terra, she had only been back a couple of times since that night with blake, but thankfully he was gone the day after faye told her dad and ms. dowling about what happened.

ONE WEEK EARLIER

faye, riven, silva and sky stood at the entrance of the school watching blake getting into his father's car, they all had smug looks on their faces. the girl was almost close to crying from fear after seeing him, but he had cuts and bruises from riven beating the shit out of him so this made faye smugly smile.

"i really wish i got the chance to kick the shit out of him." sky turned to faye and riven. "you should've called me, mate."

"yeah well you were too busy bitching at me, so i didn't." riven replied with a shrug. "i had it under control anyways."

"i was not-"

"no arguing you two." faye interrupted. "this is a good moment. i can finally walk around school alone without the fear of seeing him. it's over."

"we're proud of you, faye." her dad smiled at his daughter.

faye smiled back at the man, faye was so grateful for her three protectors.

but what faye didn't know is that it definitely wasn't over yet.

PRESENT DAY

faye arrived at her dorm, she grabbed her keys and unlocked the door and let the door swing open.

she took in a breath, her room was dark and practically empty because the majority of her things were in riven and sky's dorm. faye sighed, she made her way to her window and opened the curtains letting light into her room.

the girl sat on her bed, her mind flooding with thoughts and memories of blake, but annoyingly enough they were good ones, times where she felt safe with him, times she was happy. when she was with blake she never thought twice of the possibility of him hurting her, but maybe she should've.

then again who would? who would think someone they cared about had the possibility to be an absolute monster deep down?

faye huffed in frustration and got into her bed pulling the covers over her body, she needed to sleep, she needed to forget about everything that happened, if only it was that easy.

...

faye slowly woke up, feeling very disoriented. she reached over to her bedside table and grabbed her phone, realising it was dead sent into a slight panic. the girl turned her alarm clock towards her, it was 11:30 pm, she got to her dorm at around 2 pm, faye had slept for a like nine hours. she didn't have her charger in her dorm either so she grabbed her things and ran to sky and riven's dorm, there was no doubt they were worried about her.

she entered the dorm and saw sky and riven talking. they spun to the girl.

"faye?" riven asked, walking over to her and pulling her into a tight hug. "where the fuck were you?"

"i went to my dorm and i fell asleep." she told him. "i'm sorry."

"i told you she would be there, riv." sky spoke, in slight annoyance.