𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

tw: mentions of an eating disorder.

faye stirred in her sleep as riven got out of his bed.

"where are you going?" she mumbled quietly.

"i need to get ready for training, faye." he told her quietly. "you stay here so me and sky know you're safe."

"no, i've missed out on so much training since i started." she tried to argue, still half asleep.

"me and sky need you to be safe." riven told her.

"well i can stay with you both today then."

"no, i have stuff to do. faye please just stay here." the boy argued.

"i'll stay with terra and the other girls then." faye rolled her eyes.

"i'm not gonna win this am i?" riven asked.

"nope." she smiled cheekily at the boy.

"i got sky to go back to your room and grab your phone, some clothes and your other shit." he told her, passing the girl her phone from his bedside table.

faye thanked the boy, going through her messages, terra had asked her to meet her before breakfast. "i'm gonna meet terra when i'm ready by the way."

riven nodded. "okay."

she saw messages from her dad, then from blake along with about twenty missed calls and five voicemails.

faye's throat tightened, and she frantically looked to riven.

"what's wrong?" he asked sitting back on his bed.

"uh, nothing i just have loads of calls and texts from blake and i don't know what to do." she panicked, tears forming in her eyes.

he gently took faye's phone looking at the texts. blake was apologising then saying the most awful things possible, then apologising again. riven tried to hide his anger from faye.

"what do they say?" she asked shakily.

riven deleted the messages and the voicemails then blocked blake on her phone. "nothing." he said, passing faye her phone back.

faye realised riven blocked him. "thank you." she sadly smiled.

"i couldn't let you see those, faye. he is honestly fucking dead once me and sky see him i promise you." he told faye as calmly as possible.

"don't get yourselves into trouble though please." she warned him.

"you really think we are gonna care? that dick hurt the girl we love and care about." riven answered back.

"aww, you love me." faye teased the boy, sitting up and ruffling his hair.

riven smiled at the girl "of course i bloody love you, faye."

faye blushed hiding her face, with the biggest smile. but what she didn't know is that he didn't mean it platonically, he meant it romantically. riven had loved her for years, but he knew he wasn't good for her. she was too good for him, she was perfect, she was smart, she was strong. physically and mentally.