𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

faye was laid in riven's bed after changing into some pyjamas, after the awkwardness of sky seeing them aggressively make out, the two were talking about where their relationship was gonna go.

"i'm just scared, riv." faye sighed. "i want this to work out but i'm just scared to commit to a relationship again."

"i know, faye." he softly smiled at the girl. "but i'm gonna be here whenever you're ready. i will wait forever if it means i can be with you."

"i am in no way comparing you to blake i hope
you know that. it's just the whole commitment side of it all and letting someone in i suppose." she told him.

"and i completely understand, i'm not going to rush this at all-" he got interrupted.

"well, we did already say we love each other, so it may be a tiny bit late for that, riv." she giggled.

riven let out a laugh. "well, yeah that's true."

the boy picked up his phone to check the time, and he showed it to faye. "it's 3:00 AM faye, we should go to sleep."

faye nodded, getting under the covers and pulling them up to her chin, riven got in next to her and allowed her to lay on his chest.

faye tried to sync her breathing with his, but she was still feeling a little all over the place after what happened with the punching bag. she thought more and more about how powerful she would actually be once she tapped into her magic fully. she reckoned that she'd know how to use them, it's just the part of having to keep herself under control when she would get angry or upset. she felt that her feelings would be a downside to her powers, who knows, one burst of anger could hurt or even kill another person.

the girl wished she wasn't as angry as she was, but faye was an emotional person and nothing would help that.

...

ONE WEEK LATER

faye awoke with a groan when she heard riven's alarm. the girl rolled over so she was facing riven, he was somehow still asleep, no wonder he was always late to just about everything.

she watched the boy sleep for a moment, his hair was slightly messy, his mouth slightly open so you could hear small breaths coming from it.

"riv." she whispered, shaking him slightly. nothing. "rivvv." she said slightly louder, again, nothing.

faye sat up in the bed and grabbed the pillow she had slept on and began hitting riven with it. "wake up!" she shouted, with a laugh.

riven shot up from his bed, he looked so confused and this made faye laugh even more.

"what just happened?" riven groggily asked.

"you're a lazy bastard and wouldn't wake up so i hit you with my pillow." she smiled innocently at him.

"very funny, pretty girl." he quietly laughed.

"get up, we have training." she said as she got out of his bed, walking to his wardrobe and pulling out her own clothes along with her specialist's gear. sky had brought practically everything from faye's dorm to his and riven's, they were both very against her being alone.