𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆

all of the girls sat in the living room of the suite. "all right. who needs more pillows?" bloom asked.

"me, please." terra replied, thanking bloom as she passed her a pillow.

"is that one of mine?" stella asked, seeing bloom's face made faye let out a laugh. "i just have high pillow standards."

musa walked into the suite with her arms full of snacks. "i've raided every vending machine, so..."

"why am i so sore?" terra asked.

"first time always feels the worst." faye rubbed her neck, she looked at musa who was holding in a laugh. "m, i didn't mean it like that!" faye laughed. 

"i wonder if it was the flying." terra questioned. "must have been the flying, right? anyone else? flying? sore?"

musa threw snacks at faye, terra, and the rest of the girls. "we don't need all this." aisha told her.

"don't forget my magic is back, so i can feel the pain you're all in." musa told the girl, she then looked to flora. "even the quiet ones."

"i'm good with pain." flora replied with a small smile.

"you're good at everything." terra smiled at her cousin.

"another overachiever in the suite." aisha joked.

"uh, my roommate, just so we're all clear." stella sent flora a cheeky smile.

"how is everything out there?" musa asked faye and bloom.

"well, it's calming down." bloom said then she looked at faye.

"the blood witches have cleared out."

"have you heard from grey?" musa softly asked aisha. 

"silva let him go to his family," she replied with a tight-lipped smile. "he won't arrest him as long as he never comes back to alfea. i guess that makes it easier." she paused for a moment. "i'm not saying i'm swearing off boys, but-"

"i did." stella said. "anyway, beatrix is resting at the moment, they said she's going to be okay. thanks to, faye." stella gave the girl an appreciative smile. "she wouldn't stop telling me to say thank you to her."

"technically, we should thank andreas for killing me, then my mum for showing me how to bring people back. i'm just the girl who used her magic." faye joked. "i couldn't let her lose her life completely, i may dislike her... a lot, but she didn't deserve to die. even though i threatened her life many times, but the past is the past."

...

faye headed towards riven's dorm, she didn't bother to knock and walked straight in.

"hey, princess." riven smiled at the girl from the sofa, standing up to hug the girl. "you okay?"

faye nodded into his chest. "i am now." she looked up at him lovingly. "i'm always okay when i'm with you."

"you did amazing today, first with the fighting, taking down sebastian, bringing beatrix back to life. you're incredible, faye." he tucked some hair behind her ear and held her cheek with his hand, making her lean into it.

"keep going, i love a good ego boost." faye joked, letting out a soft giggle.

"i love everything about you." he said quietly, stepping closer to her. "i love that you could probably put me on my arse in seconds, with or without magic." faye pulled her bottom lip between her teeth. "you could take down the whole of the otherworld if you really wanted to. you're strong, not just physically but mentally too."

faye let out a hum and wrapped her arms around riven's neck. 

"you're always so full of love for the people you care about and you'd burn the whole world down for your family and friends." he picked faye up by the backs of her thighs with ease and took her to his room.

he gently placed her down on his bed and set himself in between her thighs. "i love you, faye marie silva. and i can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you." he whispered to her, beginning to kiss down her neck.

"riv-" faye softly moaned, gently tugging on his hair.

he slowly lifted up her shirt to kiss her stomach, teasing her to a whole new level, faye slightly sat up and pulled her shirt off, riven couldn't take his eyes off of her. she was like a goddess to him and he'd always treat her like she was one too. he pulled off his shirt soon after and kissed all down her body.

"i've never met someone as perfect as you." riven whispered in her ear, kissing down her neck again. 

faye pulled him to her lips finally kissing him, her arms made their way around the back of his neck again, pulling him closer. she heard him slightly groan and smiled into the kiss. "i love you." she moaned as one of his hands squeezed her thigh. he pulled from the kiss and kept eye contact with faye as he undid the buttons on her jeans.

he moved further down the bed and slowly pulled them off, kissing her thighs softly every time he moved. faye was left half naked, riven staring down at her with pure love. "you're mine, princess. always." he told her, his hand holding her cheek, softly stroking it with his thumb.

"i'd burn the world down for you." faye whispered to him, pulling him close so he'd kiss her neck again.

she dragged her nails down his back, making him groan. his hands roamed all over her body, teasing places where she craved to be touched.