𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆

faye awoke to her phone buzzing repeatedly beside her, she rubbed her eyes and took a quick glance at riven who was sleeping peacefully beside her. 

she reached for her phone and answered the call. "hello?"

"faye, um..." bloom spoke. "dowling she's dead. rosalind killed her. she's buried in the graveyard." 

faye was silent, trying to process the information her friend had just told her. "i gotta go." faye rushed, she jumped out of her bed and ran to the girls in the living room. 

musa took one glance at faye and even without her magic she knew something was up. "faye, that's your 'i'm gonna murder someone face."

"rosalind. she-" faye took a breath. "she killed dowling." faye's eyes darkened slightly. 

"what?" terra asked in shock.

"rosalid. killed. dowling." faye said slowly, feeling her anger begin to consume her.

...

the suite girls, sky and riven were all standing at the barrier. sky hit the barrier with his fist, but the barrier just absorbed it.

"ha. nice one." faye laughed.

sky shot a look at the girl.

"how did she sound when you talked to her?" musa asked aisha.

"on edge." she replied bluntly. "i told her she had to come to us first, that we had to discharge her magic, and that we'd figure out what to do with rosalind, but..."

"but what?" sky asked.

"rosalind said she's gonna meet bloom at the portal."

"we have to try get past." faye told them.

"faye, none of us have a chance." stella shook her head softly at the girl.

"she's right..." aisha chimed in. "but... we do have one of the strongest fairies at alfea with us."

"bloom isn't-" 

aisha interrupted. "not bloom. you." 

"wait, she's right." flora spoke. "you are way stronger than what your magic already is, faye."

"okay, let me get this straight, you think i can get through a barrier of magic made by rosalind? rosalind?"

"yes." they all said at the same time.

"seriously?" faye looked at her friends and boyfriend who all grinned at her. "fuck my life. if i die again, i'll haunt you all from my grave."

she drew in a deep breath and stepped closer to the barrier, faye pressed her hand against it and channeled her magic to break it down. she pushed further and further her eyes squeezed shut. she groaned in pain, hoping someone would pull her back.

faye dropped to the floor, holding her hand against her chest. "i told you-" she looked back at her friends to see them behind the barrier, riven stood where she had just stood.