𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒘𝒐

"the bitch fucking did something to your memories, she went inside your head, riven." faye gasped. she had blamed riven for months and it was actually rosalind? faye was livid.

"i'm so sorry, faye. i can't believe i didn't realise sooner, fuck." riven groaned in annoyance.

"riv-" faye stuttered shaking her head, he wasn't forgiven just yet.

"you were about to say 'it's okay' weren't you?" he asked, looking down at the girl who was gazing down at her feet.

faye looked up innocently at the boy. "it's not that i still hate you-"

riven stopped faye from speaking. "you hated me?" he whispered sadly.

"well, you did kinda shatter my heart into a million pieces." faye told him. "you left me for dane and beatrix." she paused, seeing the guilty look on riven's face. "but since we now know why i'll start to forgive you." she gave him a soft smile.

"you will?" riven perked.

"i suppose so, plus i think the girls are getting sick of me moping about all the time." faye let out a small laugh.

...

faye parted ways with riven after getting a text from bloom saying there was news about her dad. bloom explained that beatrix came to her and said silva was getting sent to Polaris.

bloom also said to not fully trust beatrix, for obvious reasons, so insisted they waited for stella to confirm the news. faye anxiously waited for stella to join the girls.

faye was resting her head in her hands when she heard stella speak.

"they're sending him to Polaris." she confirmed.

bloom hummed. "so beatrix wasn't lying."

"the frozen north?" musa asked. "it's like a death sentence."

faye shot musa a look, making the girl mutter a sorry.

"first dowling, now silva." terra said. "she could do it to my dad at any time."

"well if he 'stays in line'." faye said using air quotations. "he should be good, terr."

"sam says he's putting on a good face for rosalind. he's not happy about it but-"

bloom interrupted. "isnt what he did self-defence?" she asked. "i mean andreas would've killed him if he didn't fight back. who's his lawyer?"

"bloom, this isn't the first world. they would've done a tribunal, then a decree from queen luna." faye sighed, looking at stella for confirmation.

stella nodded. "it's true, a courtroom drama wouldn't have played out."

"but stella, if your mum made the decree, can she not unmake it?" terra asked.

"even if we were speaking, she's not in the habit of changing her mind." stella answered. "it's happening tomorrow. andreas is leading the transfer."

"of course he is." faye scoffed. "he's just as fucking crazy as rosalind, like no offence to sky or anything but jesus christ."

bloom shook her head. "we have to do something."

"bloom there's not really anything we can do." faye let out a breath.

"faye, he's your dad we have to try-"

faye stood up. "yeah you think i don't fucking know that bloom?" she snapped. "you think i want my dad to die? you think we can just write a fucking letter and tell them not to send him to Polaris?"

"faye." stella warned, making the girl look at her. stella then glanced at the girl's hands which had blue electricity swirling around them.

faye took in a deep breath and watched the blue sparks disappear. she looked at the girls who had small amounts of fear in their eyes. the girl ran her hand across her face.

"let me know if you come up with some sort of plan, i need to go." she quickly said and walked away.

...

emotions had flooded faye's head, and she felt scared. at this point, faye never felt scared, since losing her dad and riven it's like she had barely any emotions, that she would show anyway. she began to keep to herself only let herself be vulnerable when she was alone, which ended up being all the time.

she drifted away from the girls, she was loosing herself.