𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒘𝒐

after a slow and silent walk back to alfea, faye immediately went to her mum and dad with her friends and riv. 

"now i trust you all to understand the gravity of the situation." silva spoke, mostly to faye and bloom. "so, until we are sure about how we're going to proceed, nobody can know any of the details of what happened at the graveyard today."

diane nodded her head. "nobody can know that any of the fairies at this school no longer control the dragon's flame and whatever type of magic faye possesses." she added for silva.

faye stared at the floor, riven stood closely next to her. his hand in hers, rubbing his rough thumb against her soft hands.

"sorry, i know it's a big deal that faye and bloom kill..." terra stopped, faye and bloom glanced at each other. "that rosalind's dead. but in my humble opinion, i do think it's a bigger deal that rosalind murdered miss dowling."

"yes, but the only thing we know for certain is the first part of that sentence." silva said softly, trying his hardest not to upset faye and bloom.

faye clenched her jaw so tightly her teeth began to hurt. "well i know for certain she killed her, i felt her fucking body in that graveyard, i don't care what anyone says or thinks, rosalind dying? it's been a long time fucking coming." faye yelled, her voice cracking after not speaking for so long.

the room was silent, faye's mum looked at her sadly, and riven squeezed her hand. 

sky came up behind silva, giving him two boxes. "thank you, sky." he quietly said. "now, i have made an agreement with bavani that should keep you both out of confinement." he opened the boxes, and faye looked at the pair of horrible looking bracelets.

"what are those?" flora asked. 

"torture devices to stop them from using their magic." aisha quickly answered. "the crystal is why bloom lost control, i'm not too sure about faye though. but bloom just needs to discharge her magic into it. she's not a risk anymore."

silva handed a box to riven, knowing faye would somehow take it better if it was riven doing this to her. riven looked at his girlfriend's father with guilt.

"i'm afraid those were the terms." silva told aisha.

"it's okay." bloom softly spoke. "i did it. i'm not gonna fight." she pulled up her sleeve and silva reached forward with the bracelets the metal scraped loudly and then immediately attached themselves around bloom's arm.

"riv, please." faye said quietly.

"i'm sorry, baby." he flinched as he moved the bracelets to faye's arms, she winced as they latched onto her, digging into her skin, drawing blood.

silva rubbed his daughters back. "bavani will convene a tribunal to determine the consequences and faye and bloom's actions." he glanced at stella. "queen luna will preside over it."

"lovely." stella gulped.

"so, you expect us to go to class like everything's normal?" terra asked in confusion. 

"no, because everything is not normal." silva stated. "queen luna is making an address." he added, pulling out some weird device and placing it down on a crate.