𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

the water around bloom disappeared and she landed on the floor.

"she has fucking wings!" faye tried to contain her excitement due to being in a pretty dangerous situation.

burned ones surrounded bloom, snarling loudly at the girl. they began to run at her but bloom shot fire at the monsters, she struck one in its 'heart' and the burned one began to screech in pain, then it dropped to the ground.

bloom continued this at the rest of the burned ones, faye was quietly cheering from the sidelines like it was a football match.

the fire fairy took down all the burned ones with ease. she stood in silence looking down at the now humans. then ms dowling came up to bloom.

faye, aisha and stella began to walk over to the girl, bloom stumbled over to farah and then collapsed in the woman's arms.

"bloom!" faye ran over to the girl.

"she's ok, just weak." ms dowling said, holding bloom up.

"maybe you girls want to help take her back to her room?" she asked.

stella put bloom's arm over her shoulder, and faye did the same on the other side of bloom.

as the girls began to walk back to bloom's dorm, the redhead spoke. "we did it."

"yeah, we did." aisha said.

...

the girls made it back to the school, and faye passed bloom to aisha. "i need to find riven, i need to know if he's okay."

faye looked at bloom. "it's alright faye, go find him." bloom smiled weakly.

faye nodded and ran to the greenhouse literally the only place she hadn't been to look for him, she burst through the doors of the greenhouse and saw riven, beatrix, dane and rosalind, all their heads turned to the girl.

"what the fuck." faye spoke.

riven quickly walked over to the girl. "faye, what are you doing here?" he asked.

"what am i do- what am i doing here!?" she slightly shouted. "i was trying to fucking find you because you weren't answering my texts or calls, and this whole fucking time you've been with beatrix and dane?"

"faye, i-" riven stuttered.

faye shook her head. "i was worried about you for hours." she told him. "i ran into a fucking burned one."

"wait what? are you okay?" riven asked, slightly panicked.

"yeah, i'm fine." faye spat.

"look, could you two take this somewhere else?" dane laughed from across the room.

faye's head snapped towards him and she shot electricity at the boy, making him fall to the group with a groan.

"faye!" riven shouted.

"it's me or them." she told him.

"faye-"

"no." the girl interrupted. "it's me or them, riven."