𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒊𝒙

faye, her dad, riven, and the rest of the specialists rushed to the school, hiding among the trees and stone walls that surrounded the school.

"the blood witches are using controlled specialists to patrol the grounds so they don't risk themselves." riven spoke. 

"if word gets out we're making an attack, we lose our advantage, so we'll spread out and take them out one by one." silva informed the group. "silently, alright?"

faye ran with her dad and riven to take out some of the blood witch controlled specialists. 

they began to climb a wall with some other specialists. faye jumped over first, sneaking over to one of the controlled specialists. he turned around swinging for faye but she dodged him with ease and kicked his knee to get him down then sent a hard kick to his chest. 

"still got it, bitch." faye muttered to herself.

she joined with riven again. "if we weren't in a war right now, god the things i would do to you." he whispered in her ear, chuckling quietly, sending sensual shivers down faye's spine.

"focus, pretty boy. you can have me when we don't die." she whispered back seductively. "go." she nodded in the direction of a controlled specialist.

...

dane ended up tagging along with faye and riven as they went to find some more specialists.

"you gonna be okay to take our your man?" riven asked dane.

"no need. texted him." he replied proudly.

"what the fuck?" faye rolled her eyes. "are you dumb?"

"what don't you understand about the words 'surprise attack'?" riven added on. 

"oh, relax. he's a legend." dane said as he waved his hand at his boyfriend, but he instantly pulled out his sword ready to attack.

faye pursed her lips in annoyance. "fucking idiot." she pulled out her swords.

the specialist immediately went for faye but riven moved her out of the way, riven's swords hit against the specialists.

"it's me! it's dane!" 

faye swung her swords at him, trying not to get killed. the specialist kicked dane harshly in the stomach, knocking him to the ground.

faye and riven anticipated each others moves and easily worked around each other until the specialist grabbed riven by the throat and hit him with the end of his sword.

he went back to fighting dane as faye quickly helped riven back up to his feet but by the time they looked dane was almost getting stabbed by the sword. 

faye jumped in stopping the sword and fighting again with the specialist he then went to riven again and spin kicked him in the face.

it took everything in faye not to use her magic and put him down but it was way too risky so she continued to use her swords, she kicked him back in the chest stumbling for a moment until he came at her again, he managed to slightly cut her cheek with his sword. suddenly, sky came out of nowhere to help faye, he went in front of her and fought the specialist. sky kicked back the specialist and managed to knock him out.

faye watched as sky helped up riven, she wiped the blood away from her cheek and went over to the two, she glanced at dane who was still on the ground, not bothering to help him up.

"thought you could use a hand." sky laughed.

"fuck off." riven replied.

sky pulled faye in for a hug. "you okay?" 

faye nodded against his chest. "bloom's okay by the way."

"i know, but are you okay? can't have my little sister not doing good."

faye smiled. "not been your little sister for a while."

"you've always been my little sister." sky held her tighter, stroking her hair.

faye saw how dane was now up on his feet, she clenched her jaw and held up her sword to his neck, and pushed him into the wall.

"if you ever put him in danger like that again i will slit your fucking throat." she seethed. "you better hope he didn't tell anyone."

as if right on cue, someone shouted. "they're down there!"

"we have to fall back." faye heard riven say, then she felt a hand on her shoulder. "come on, my little psycho." he calmly said.

faye hesitantly dropped her sword from dane's neck and began to walk with riven as dane and sky helped dane's boyfriend. 

...

everyone regrouped at the graveyard, faye was still pissed about dane so she sat herself down on a stone bench, placing her head in her hands.

"you okay?" riven asked as he sat next to faye.

faye hummed.

"princess." riven scolded.

"dane pissed me off, he's just such an idiot, he put you in danger and i wanna kill him for it." faye told him hurriedly.

riven placed his hand on faye's thigh. "but... i'm okay."

she rested her head on his shoulder. "we're okay." she smiled