𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒊𝒙

once all the girls had gotten back to alfea, they were tired, to say the least. faye was yawning almost every ten minutes. faye was yet to see riven, but after her long day, he could wait. it's the least he could do.

"i didn't know your powers had that range." terra said to aisha as she, faye musa and aisha walked into the suite, clearly she wasn't tired considering she had been nattering about how cool today actually was.

"neither did i." aisha replied.

"it was amazing!"

"what the hell stella?" aisha scowled. "you blanked us all day. we needed you."

"i thought we were all in this together." terra added, seemingly hurt. "i did the speech."

faye instantly noticed stella's puffy red eyes, she looked over at musa.

"maybe let's not gang up on her before we know the full story." the mind fairy resorted.

"i was on my way, but rosalind called me into her office." stella began, she sounded just as tired as faye. "apparently, i haven't been as discreet as i thought with my magic."

faye stepped forward. "did she do anything to you? did she hurt you? are you all right?" the girl found herself feeling angry.

"i'm fine." stella bluntly said. "it's fine. she just gave me a warning." she added as she walked down to the girls, then looked at musa. "you have a visitor."

...

faye was almost about to go to sleep when she heard her phone ring. riven. she let out a groan purely for the fact she just wanted to sleep, but she answered anyway.

"hi." faye tiredly spoke. "you alright?"

"yeah, you don't sound too good though." he replied with a small laugh.

"long, long, day. i'm tired."

"so i'm guessing now isn't the best time to talk?" he asked the girl.

"well if it's important enough for you to call me at..." she paused checking the time on her phone. "almost midnight, i suppose we can." she tiredly laughed. "you'll have to come over here though i'll probably fall asleep before i even reach your door."

riven laughed. "alright, pretty girl. i'll be five minutes."

faye hummed, her eyes slowly closing. "bye."

faye ended the call and tried to keep herself awake, but meanwhile riven was almost running to the winx suite to talk to faye. when he arrived he sent her a message, she didn't reply, so he had to knock.

terra opened the door to the boy, and she looked at him with daggers in her eyes. "may i help you?"

"i'm here to talk to, faye. did she fall asleep?" he asked the fairy.

terra shrugged, but let riven inside to go see.

"riven." she called out to him.

the boy turned around and looked at terra with a tilted head.

"hurt her again, and you're dead. you will have a full suite of fairies after you." she warned.

"i won't. i promise." riven told her.

terra nodded, she could see how much riven cared and still loved the air fairy. but seeing one of her best friends the way she was broke her.

when faye heard her bedroom door open she shot out of bed. "i didn't fall asleep." she quickly defended, making riven laugh.

faye rubbed her eyes. "so, what did you wanna talk about?" she asked. "and it better be good because fuck me am i tired."

"i love you." riven blurted out. "wait, no i was supposed to say that after i said everything else, shit." riven cursed to himself.

faye shook her head at the boy, her cheeks turning red. "at least the cats out the bag?" she giggled, sitting up in her bed and patting a space on it for riven to sit.

the boy sat down. "i know i've already apologised, but i just wanted to say it again. faye, i'm so sorry, i just don't know why i couldn't fight it, i should've fought for you. because you are so worth it, pretty girl. and i will do anything to get your forgiveness i will literally get on my knees and beg you for forgiveness. i need you faye, so badly. i miss holding you and- and kissing you and just knowing that you hated me for what-"

faye interrupted the boy by placing her lips on his, it was just for a couple of seconds, but faye and riven both felt the electricity between them. "you talk way too much, riv."

riven looked into the girl's eyes, with a smirk. "you just called me riv, i'm getting somewhere." he laughed.

"you are such a dick." she shoved the boy, almost making him fall off her bed.

"am i wrong though?" he asked with a smirk.

"okay, no you aren't. you're at like ninety-nine per cent forgiveness." she giggled.

"hey, at least i'm making some progress." riven said, checking his phone. "i should probably get back before i get caught over here."

"or you could just stay?" faye looked up at the boy, a small smile forming on her face.

"are you sure?" riven asked for the girl's confirmation.

"who knows maybe when i wake up next to you, you'll be one hundred per cent forgiven." she sent him a cheeky smile.

"alright, pretty girl." riven gazed at the girl. "move up then you're right in the middle of the bed."

faye looked at the boy, a challenging look on her face. "make me."

riven sent the girl a smirk. "or really? you want me to make you?" he let out a laugh.

faye shrugged. "yeah. i do."

riven muttered an 'alright' and moved over next to the girl and leaned down, his lips grazing hers ever so slightly, he brought his hand up to faye's face and grazed his thumb of her bottom lip, making the girl slowly shut her eyes, a shiver taking over her body.

faye leaned closer to riven to kiss him, but he pulled away, a devilish smile on his face. faye rolled her eyes at him and then riven crashed his lips onto her, moving on top of the girl.

faye let out a small whimper, her arms wrapping around riven's neck to bring him closer. "god, i love you." riven whispered to the girl.

"i hate you." she whispered back, but they both knew she meant 'i love you too'.