I wanna be a Marionette

6 year old (y/n)

"Mommy mommy look at the beautiful doll!" the little (h/c) girl said in excitement. "Yes sweety i see its really beautiful just like you." "Mommy why does the doll have string around it" you questioned your mom. She smiled at you sweetly and said "Thats what you call a marionette that is a type of doll that is controlled by string." Your eyes lit up in excitement while she was explaining what the doll was. "Mommy.do.you think i can be as beautiful as that marionette one day?" The smile on your moms face grew even wider and she said "Of course you will."

No one's POV

11 years later your mom died of breast cancer when you were 10 so you was stuck living with your dad. A couple of years later he ended remarrying a bitch of a stepmom, who when your dad is not around beats you.

(Y/n) POV

After having another long and physical argument with your stepmom you went up to your room and threw yourself to your bed and quietly cried into your pillow. "I can't wait for the day I leave this place" you mumbled before you drifted off to sleep.

*Authors Note*

This is one of my first stories so.im not quite good at it please don't be afraid tell me how i did. Thanks for reading :)