So Close

Your POV

When I woke up from my nap I headed to the living room. Puppeteer and toby was there setting up a DVD player. "So whatcha guys up to" I asked wiping my eyes. "J-just setting up for a s-scary movie night" Toby said plugging the dvd in. "Cool can I join" I said hopping over the couch. Puppeteer just shrugged and said "sure."

After everything was set up Jeff walked in and asked "Is everything setup" Toby looked over his shoulder and said "Y-yeah just waiting on you" Toby put in the movie and sat on the couch. I was sitting on the left, puppeteer on the right and toby on the other side. Jeff just sat in the usual armchair.

We were all watching Insidious and I was getting pretty freaked out. When the demon popped out at the kitchen table really freaked me out. I didn't notice that I clinging onto puppeteer. I felt my face heat up from the blush and I looked at puppeteer and he seemed unfazed, but I swear I saw him blush.

Puppeteer Pov

Y/n was clinging to me through a majority of the movie. She didn't seem to notice, but I kept blushing every time she grabbed me. Soon she stopped and I noticed that she fell asleep. Her face was nuzzled to my chest and my blush got even bigger so I just left her till the movie ended.

When the movie was over Toby and Jeff was knocked out on the couch. I picked up y/n and carried her to her room bridal style. I laid her down and she started to stir a little. 'She must be having a nightmare.' I started to leave then a hand grabbed my sleeve "Please don't leave" She was half sleep and scared. "Alright" I laid in bed next to her and she snuggled her head into.my chest and mumbled "Thank You." I wasn't trying to fall asleep but did so anyway.