Lets Make a Deal

Your Pov

I sat on my bed to scared to fall asleep. After 20 minutes i slowly drifted off to sleep. Then i heard a loud crash downstairs. Instead of going to check it out i barricaded my door knowing it was the creep that killed my best friend. I looked around the room for ways to escape, so I looked to my window. I opened the window when i heard him banging on my door "Open up bitch, I know ya in there. I just wanna help you Go.To.Sleep. " I panicked and jumped out the window. I landed on my feet and lost my balance and looked to my window. He was already in my room so i got up and ran into the forest behind my house. Bad idea.

??? Pov

I saw (y/n) jump out here window and run towards the forest. Jeff was not too far from her. This is a perfect chance to get my new doll"

Your Pov

I was jumping and dodging fallen trees and branches not knowing how far that creep was from me. I kept running my lungs were burning cause of the lack of oxygen. Then I tripped on a fallen tree while lost in thought. I heard a raspy voice over me " He he he to bad doll, just couldn't get away." I turned around to see his face. He had bleached skin a cut in smile. His eyelids were burned off and he had a blood stained white hoodie with charred black hair. He raised his knife and yelled "Now I think it's time for you to Go. To. Sleep!!!" I waited for the knife to end me but it never came. I looked up and my eyes widened to the sight I saw. There were golden strings wrapped around him holding him back from killing me. "What the hell puppeteer. What in the fuck are you doing." I gave him a questioning look. Then I looked to where the strings were coming from. There was a man with glowing eyes and mouth. He had pale gray skin and a gray hoodie on. He also had on a black beanie and trench coat . The golden strings wrapped around the man trying to kill me was coming from his fingers.

Puppeteers Pov

I saw Jeff getting ready to kill my new doll and I cant have that now can I. I used my strings and wrapped them around Jeff so he couldn't move. Then he yelled at me " What the hell puppeteer. What in the fuck are you doing." Couldn't help but grin at that and I stepped out the shadows I was in and saw her staring me down. I saw Jeff still struggling against my strings "Now now Jeffy that's not how we speak in front of a beautiful young lady now do we." I turned to (y/n) and gave her a mischievous grin. "Now lets make a deal. I can save your life if you agree to become my new doll. Or I can leave you to this is crazy bastard and who knows what he'll do to you. Truth be told I rather have that not happen."

Your Pov

I gave him a shocked looked still processing what just happened. I looked to the creep named Jeff and back to the even bigger creep known as Puppeteer.

I don't know what to do,  I don't want to die and I sure as hell don't want to be someone's doll. So I decided...