The Joy of My First Kill

" You ready y/n?" puppeteer screamed from downstairs.

"Heck yeah lets do this I screamed with excitement." I looked at the mirror to double check my outfit (http://www.polyvore.com/diy_ninja_halloween_costume/set?id=60670418) and ran downstairs to meet up with puppeteer.

" Alright lets head out" I nodded my head in agreement and bolted out of the door.

" Y/n wait" I heard puppeteer scream from behind me.

" Come on grandpa" I screamed back at him. He rolled his eyes and eventually caught up with me.

* Time Skip of wondering the majestic forest*

After wondering for quite sometime we stumbled on two campers who we're obsessed with trying to find the slender mansion.

"Come on Josh what if we get killed man."

"Calm down Erick everything will be fine. I just need to get this footage and we'll be out.

While the boys were talking I climbed a tree nearest to them and pulled out machete. Puppeteer was on another tree and he got ready to grab the Erick boy. When Josh turned around puppeteer grabbed Erick and used his strings to kill him. Josh turned and started looking frantically for his friend. Then a drop of blood landed on his hand and he looked up. His face contorted to fear from seeing his dead friend hanging from a tree.

Puppeteer started laughing and I jumped from the tree pinning him to the forest floor. I put my machete to his neck and said "Don't worry you'll join him soon." Then I slowly started to slice his fingers to his arms legs then his head. I totally dismembered him. When I was done I was coated in blood. I looked at puppeteer and he gave me a thumbs up.

"Awesome job y/n" If it was possible to smile wider than Jeff then I just did.