Escape Plan

I decided hat tonight will be the night that I will leave. All day it's been hard to seclude myself. Puppeteer has been keeping an eye on me and all day, checking up on me every five minutes. So that is why I'll leave while he's asleep.
Right now I'm sitting at my desk thinking of what to write to the others when I leave. "Y/n are you okay?" I jumped in surprise and quickly hid the note in a book next to me. "Yeah I'm fine puppeteer I'm just thinking is all." "Oh okay. Well slender wanted me to let you know that dinner is ready." "Oh okay I'll be down in a sec." I got up from my desk and ran towards the kitchen for dinner.

Puppeteer's POV

Ever since y/n has had that dream she has been acting weird. I feel like she's been distancing herself from me lately. When I go to check on her she doesn't speak to me she just give me this look to leave her alone."Puppeteer can you retrieve y/n so that we may start dinner." I didn't say anything and went upstairs to our room to get her. I knocked but she didn't answer so I just decided to walk in. "Y/n are you okay?" She got startled and hid something in a book on the desk. "Yeah I'm fine puppeteer I'm just thinking is all." "Oh okay. Well slender wanted me to let you know that dinner is ready." "Oh okay I'll be down in a sec." When she ran out the room I walked over to the desk and took the paper hidden in the book. After I read it she was trying to give herself up. I understand why she's doing this but I can't allow her to do it. I put the note back and headed towards the kitchen for dinner.

When I got to the kitchen everyone was waiting for me to eat. I took my usual seat next to y/n and she was quiet. Probably trying to figure out how to sneak out. I won't let her give herself up like that so I'll stay up as long as I need to in order to keep her from leaving. Before I knew it she was already done and ran up the stairs. Meanwhile I just figured out a trap for her.

Your POV

Puppeteer finally fell asleep giving me a chance to leave. I snuck out the room into the hallway. I was walking as quietly as I could and very carefully because it was dark and I didn't want to run into any walls. Then I felt something wrap around my leg and the next thing I knew it felt like I was trapped in a giant spider web. I tried really hard to get out but it just was not happening. When I stopped struggling I saw two pair of glowing yellow eyes staring at me. "I'm sorry y/n I just can't let you give yourself up like this." Before I could say anything I heard an extreme amount of static and blacked out. The last thing I saw was puppeteer's face.