The Warning

Your POV *Dream*

I opened my eyes and I was at the same lake as before. Then I looked towards the center of the lake and saw my mother there. I tried to reach out to her but then I hesitated not wanting to fall into the water. Slowly I placed one foot on the surface of the water. Once I was certain that I wouldn't sink I stepped onto the lake. Knowing that I wouldn't fall through I sprinted to where my mother was standing. I started screaming for her and she slowly turned around with tears in her eyes.

Once I finally reached her I embraced her and a hug and mumbled into her chest "I missed you so much." I could feel her placing a hand on top of my head and running her fingers through my hair. "Oh my child I've missed you dearly, but I can not stay like this much longer until he finds out that I'm contacting you. I pulled back from the hug and shot her a confuse look. She saw my confusion and said "Before I start I want you to understand that everything I did, I did to protect you form him." I slowly nodded my head and she continued " First things first I am not really dead. Your real father kidnapped me when you were younger and staged my death. I married your stepfather so that I could lead Zalgo away from your existence but he found out anyway. I'm telling you all this because I know he is planning to kidnap you real soon and I want you to be prepared."

After she explained to me everything that happened the beautiful blue sky turned red the moon was black and so was the water. Then there was a demonic laugh surrounding us "My dear y/m/n you talk to much for your own good. I have to punish you for that." Black clouds surrounded my mother and then she disappeared. "As for you my child I'll have you in my clutches real soon." I started to fall into the lake gasping for air. Before I blacked out I saw him, my father Zalgo and his sadistic smile.

End of dream

I jolted awake gasping for air and looking around the room. My face was covered in sweat and fear was evident in my eyes. I walked to the bathroom and washed my face and looked into the mirror. The thing that I could not get of my mind was that monster holding my mom hostage for all these years. I walked out of the bathroom and back over to my bed. 'I swear to you father I will kill you.'