A Very Long Day

Your POV

We were in front of slendermans office and masky let us in and closed the door behind us. Slenderman was sitting behind his desk waiting for us. " Y/n child I am so happy that you survived the process of becoming a full creepypasta. Now we have business to discuss regarding Zalgo. As of now we do not have to worry about him because we fulfilled our side of the deal. But, I have no guarantee of what he has in mind for the future." I was happy that I don't have to worry about my father now. but that possibility of him coming back in the future has me worried. I want have a happy life with puppeteer, but what if he messes that up for us. "Okay Slenderman I understand, Thank You for telling me and helping become a creepypasta. " It seemed that Slenderman was smiling by the way his cheek bones rose. " Your Welcome child." After our conversation me and puppeteer walked out of the office and headed to the room we shared.When we got in the room I laid on the bed and snuggled to the pillows. Puppeteer sat down beside me and started to stroke my (h/l) (h/c) until I fell asleep again.

When I woke up it still seemed kind of late so I went downstairs to get some water. Walking into the hallway it seemed really quite, guessing everyone is asleep. But when I walked by BEN's room I could hear the faint sounds of video games. 'Man does that guy ever sleep?' When I got to the kitchen I went to cupboard to pull out a cup. I turned around and almost jumped out of my skin. Jeff was standing behind me with messy hair. I'm guessing he just woke up from bed. "Dammit Jeff you scared the heck out of me." If his smile could stretch anymore it would right now. "Calm down you big baby I just came down here to get a snack" he said while walking to the fridge still scratching the back of his head. I rolled my eyes and filled my glass with water and went back to my room to go back to sleep.

Rounding the corner I bumped into someone. Man what's up with everyone tonight. I looked up to see puppeteers glowing eyes looking down at me . "Puppeteer what's up your out of bed." " I came to find you when I woke up you weren't in bed so I got worried and started to look for you." " I'm sorry for worrying you I just came down for a glass of water." He nodded his understanding the statement and we walked back to the room. I drunk my water and got back in bed and snuggled up to him and went back to sleep. Today has been a really long day.