First Fight

Your P.O.V

"Awe come on pup please."

"No y/n your not ready"

"Yes I am please"

"No" he said sternly.

"Fine" I pouted and stomped over and plopped onto the couch. BEN was too busy playing his videogames to be paying attention. But Toby who was sitting right next to me did.

"W-what's wrong y-y/n"

"I want to go on my first kill but puppeteer says I'm not ready yet."

"I-if you can kn-knock out Jeff twice I think you are more than ready"

"THAT NEVER HAPPENED" we heard Jeff yell form upstairs. I rolled my eyes and continue to watch Ben play his videogames. Shortly after Puppeteer walked in and sat next to me. I just continued to ignore him and watch Ben play. Soon enough I got tired of sitting there and went to the front door.

"Where are you going y/n?" I heard puppeteer yell at me from the living room.

"For a walk or can't I not do that either" I yelled back. I slammed the door and continued to walk outside. Then my wrist started to burn and I looked at them and the yellow glow was there. Really he still has that on me. I guess he is trying to track me now. So I just jumped on a tree and sat there staring off to where ever. I just needed a little time to myself.

*Time Skip*

"Y/N Get Down Here or I'm coming up there to get you and you do not want that." I huffed in annoyance and jumped down and landed on in a crouching position. I stood up to face a very peeved puppeteer. We started to walked back and it was a very awkward silence. The silence was broken when puppeteer sighed "Y/n I was think if you really want to go on your first kill then I'll let you go, but I have to come with you. You still have that danger of your dad trying to get you." I lit up in excitement and hugged puppeteer. "Thank you so much pup!!" I kissed his cheek and sprinted to the mansion to go get ready leaving a flustered puppeteer behind.

Puppeteer P.O.V

*Time Skip to Earlier*

When y/n left the whole house fell silent and everyone who was in the living room was staring at me. "WHAT!?" I yelled in annoyance and they all stopped staring and continued to what they were doing before. I rolled my eyes and stomped of to Slendermans office. I knock on the door and when I got permission I walked in.

"Puppeteer what is the matter? "

"Y/n asked if she can go on her first kill and I told her no because of the danger of zalgo is still lingering but she doesn't understand that now she is upset with me and I do not know what to do."

"Child she can still go but still you can supervise her and make sure there isn't any danger." I nodded my head in understanding and I went to go look for her. I used the string that I still have to locate her and sure enough she was sitting in a tree staring off in the distance. She still seemed kind of upset.

"Y/N Get Down Here or I'm coming up there to get you and you do not want that." she huffed in annoyance and jumped down and landed on in a crouching position, she stood up to face a me. We started to walked back and it was a very awkward silence. The silence was broken by me sighing I guess I should tell her now. "Y/n I was think if you really want to go on your first kill then I'll let you go, but I have to come with you. You still have that danger of your dad trying to get you." she lit up in excitement and hugged me. "Thank you so much pup!!" she kissed my cheek and sprinted to the mansion to go get ready leaving me behind I guess that wasn't so bad after all.