Escaping Psychopaths

Your Pov

So I decided No way in hell am I going die today or  be anyone's puppet. While the puppeteer was arguing with Jeff I slowly got up and started inching away from the two arguing killers. 'Yes I got away' I started running like hell back to my neighborhood. Then I heard footsteps running behind me. I looked back and saw Jeff and the Puppeteer running after me and catching up quick. " Shit shit shit shit shit" I kept saying that until I saw the street lights of  my neighborhood.

Puppeteer Pov

I started arguing with Jeff on how I was trying to steal his prey. Like hell I was I saw her first, he can go to hell. I felt a slight tug on my strings where (y/n) was and saw her running off. "Oh my fucking zalgo she is getting away" I screamed and Jeff looked to. He gave me a death glared and growled " Get me the fuck out these strings so we can go get the brat" We were able to catch her so I used my strings to trip her.

Your Pov

Just as i saw my glimmer of hope I tripped over something. I rolled over to see and I saw the glowing yellow strings. My eyes widened in fear. Just as I was getting ready to get up and run again something hit me in the back of my head and I blacked out.