Soon

A (y/h/c) women sat in a cage in a dungeon having been there for a while she has lost the life in her eyes. Out of nowhere a demonic voice came and said "I've seen her today" the woman looked up and said "You'll never touch her." The demon smiled and said "I have my ways my dear and soon we'll be a family again" The woman quickly stood up and said "Stay away from my daughter you monster." Then the demon growled and a yelled "Our daughter, she has my blood running threw her veins and with the help of you I'll have her. Just how long did you think that little spell of yours was going to keep her away from me." The woman didn't say anything she just looked at him with hatred in her eyes. The demon once again smirked and said "Exactly, now is the time that I will have her and you my sweet (y/m/n) will be mine once again." Before she could say anything he was gone "You'll never have her Zalgo."

Y/n jolted out of her bed having a bad dream and puppeteer soon followed her rubbing his sleepy eyes and said "Y/n what's the matter?" The y/h/c looked over at him and said "Nothing bad dream is all" Puppeteer nodded his head and laid back down. Y/n soon followed and wondered before she drifted back to sleep 'Was that really a dream?' Soon she fell asleep not knowing the pair of red eyes watching her as she slept

A/N
Sorry you guys for the short chapter I promise the next one will be longer and I'll try to update sooner.

​​​​​​​