Monochrome Nightmare

Your Pov

It's been a couple months that I've been here I kinda of gotten use to the fact that I'm gonna be stuck here with puppeteer. Jeff moved out a couple weeks ago cause i don't no what reason. The guy is an asshole. My nightmares are still continuing, but I don't have them as often. Im now sitting in my bed wondering what puppeteer wants to do with me. Every now and then he leaves saying he's gonna take care of buisness but I wonder what he's doing I gotta follow him one night, I think I might do it tonight. But one problem this thing he has in my arm. While I was staring at my arm I din't notice myself drifting off to sleep.

I opened my eyes and this dream seemed different from the ones I've been having for the past couple of months. It was an abandoned circus, every thing was black and white from the rides to the tents. I decided I wanted to explore it for a little and when I stepped through the fates I felt steange and everything seemed bigger. I looked at a mirror and somehow I looked like I was a seven years old.

??? Pov
"Seems like I have a new guest hehehe. Better  welcome her hehehe." I sent my zombies to go retrieve the girl for me.

Your P.O.V

I was wondering around for a bit until I heard footsteps from behind me. 'Man this palce is getting creepier.' I turned around to see zombies coming after me. I let out a loud screech and then started running towards the.carnival gates. Just when I thought I was home free I saw a monochrome clown pop up in front of it. He had paper white skin black lips and what seemed to be like claws. He had black and white sleeves bandaged torso, and black jumper pants. His nose was cone shaped and he had messy black hair. I stopped and was getting ready to turn around when suddenly two long black and white colored arms with claws grapped my waist and pulled me towards him.

"Where do you think your going lollipop?" He said while he was chuckling under his breath. "I wanna go home." He then gave me a grin and said "There is no going back home once you've entered my carnival." He then staryed a crazy laughing fit. I shut my eyes out of fear and started thing of things that makes me feel safe. For some reason puppeteer popped into my head and without thinking I whispered his name.

The crazy clown must have heard what I said cause he stopped his laughing fit. "Who was that you just said." I stayed quiet and looked at him in fear. "Tell me" he growled at me. I let out a little whimper and said "P-puppeteer." He glared ate and said "How do you know puppeteer?" "H-he is my m-master." I hate saying that but maybe it would get me out of the situation. "Master aye I guess I have to let you go. Don't want any trouble from that guy if he.found out I took one of his puppets." He then said me down and said "if your wondering who i am the names Laughing Jack or LJ  for short." I just nodded and said '"Nice to meet ya laughing jack." He then gave me a big toothy grin showing all his sharpened teeth and said "feel free to visit anytime your feeling bored." I just.nodded my head and thanked him.

When I woke up I looked at myself and the mirror to see that im back to normal. I felt a slight pain coming from my waist. I lifted my shirt to see a small claw mark. Laughing Jack must've scratched me when he grabbed me. I went to the bathroom hopped and the shower and got dressed I bandaged the claw marks and got ready for tonight. Im gonna follow puppeteer and not even the thing in my arm is gonna stop me.