The Test

Your POV

Today is the day that I finally go against Masky and Hoodie to see if I can become a creepypasta. To tell you the truth I am really nervous. I don't know what Slenderman has planned for me and I don't want to die. I got out of bed to get ready for the day and I heard someone knock at the door. I opened it to see puppeteer standing there with a sad expression on his face. He cupped my face with his hands and said "Be careful today. Stay sharp and don't show them any weaknesses. They will take advantage of that and kill you without hesitation."

I nodded my head and he sighed and walked away. I watched him walk down the hall to his room and shut his door. Heading towards the bathroom I bumped into Jeff and instead of his usually 'watch where you going' attitude, he just looked at me and walked away. What's with everyone today? After I got out of the shower, I got dressed and headed outside to get this whole thing over with.

When I got out there everyone was already waiting for me. I stood next to puppeteer who look at me and then back at Slenderman. I heard static and slender say "Alright today is ms y/n test into becoming a creepypasta. Her opponents will be my two proxies hoodie and masky. The test will be cat and mouse. Ms y/n has 1 hour she cannot be captured or killed by masky or hoodie. If she is captured I will be forced to erase her memory of our existence and she will not be contacted by any creepypasta." For some reason those words stung my heart and I looked at puppeteer who seemed to have the same effect. I got used to being here and I'd rather be here then with my drunk father and abusive stepmother. I sighed in sadness and got ready for test.

Right when I was getting ready to walk into the forest to begin my test, puppeteer grabbed my and pulled me into a hug. "Good Luck y/n. Please do your best." I could hear the sadness in his voice and I felt tears well up in my eyes. Before I could say anything I was teleported in the middle of a clearing in the forest. 'Slenderman you asshole.' "Your test begins now" I could hear him yell in my head. I ran into the nearest entrance of the forest before I was spotted out in the open. "Okay one hour I could do this" I whispered to myself. Then I heard rustling in the bushes nearby I rushed to the nearest tree and waited for whoever it was to pass.

Hoodie was slowly walking and watching his surroundings looking for me. I tried to stay as quiet as I possibly could remembering what EJ told me. Right when he was about to leave the branch I was on started to break and hoodie looked in my direction. 'Shit I have to do something fast.' I let the branch fall and right when it did I quickly hopped to another one making sure hoodie doesn't see me. When he climbed the tree looking for me I took the thickest branch I could get my hands on and hit him in the back of the head. He fell to the ground and I jumped down too seeing that there was no use of me hiding there anymore. I needed to get out there because I'm sure masky was not that far behind.

Running to find a new hiding spot I looked at my watch to see that twenty minutes has already passed. Good only forty more minutes and I'm good. I saw a bush and decided that would be my next hiding spot. I went over to the bush to notice a hole. I walked into the hole and it seemed like it was an underground cave, maybe I could hide in here. I was walking down one of the tunnels and it felt like I was walking forever. It seemed like I wasn't the only one here. I reached a dead end, so I decided to turn around and head back. I looked at my watch again and there was five minutes left for the test. 'Wow I've been in here that long.' I looked up from my watch and there was a creature standing there.

He seemed to be black and red with horns coming from his head. He had seven mouths and a dark aura coming from him. "My child I have finally found you. Soon you will join me." then he disappeared. I was kind of confused and decided that I'll ask puppeteer about it later. I got out of the cave seeing that my time was up and hoodie and masky was standing there waiting for me. Hoodie seemed kind of mad that I knocked him out with a tree branch. But hey got to do what you have to do.

Slenderman soon teleported behind them and said "Congratulations child. You have passed my test. You may keep your memories of us and continue your training to become a creepypasta." A smile formed on my face and we teleported back to where everyone else was. Puppeteer ran and hugged me almost squeezing the life out of me. It felt really nice but at the same time I'm dying from his tight embrace. "Puppeteer you're killing me." He then let me go and said "Sorry" with a nervous chuckle. I turned to hoodie and apologized for hitting him and the head and then I heard Jeff yell "Hey how come you never apologized for hitting me in the head and knocking me out." and I turned to him and said "That is because you deserved it." He huffed in annoyance and stomped away I just giggled a little bit from his childishness and made my way back to the house. Still I wonder who that guy was. I'll ask puppeteer about it later for now I'm just happy I pass the test.