Our Room

Your POV

When we got to the room it was dark and bright yellow. "This is our room" my body stiffened when he said those words . "Wait we are sharing rooms? I asked. He nodded his head 'yes' and said "Why is that  a problem." I shook my head 'no' and said "I wasn't expecting for us to share a room." He shrugged his shoulders and said "Well we are sharing one now. " " Oh okay" I mumbled. It was getting pretty late so I decided to get ready for bed. Thing is I need night close. Puppeteer was sitting on the side of the bed and I asked him if he had some cloths.

"Oh right I forgot about that." he jumped from the bed and went through the drawers and pulled out a pair of shorts and a baggy t-shirt. " You can sleep in these until I get your cloths in the morning." I nodded my head and took the cloths from him and went into the attached bathroom to change cloths. When I came out of the bathroom puppeteer was already laying on the bed. So I laid on the other side with my back turned towards him. Soon I felt my eyelids get heavy and I fell asleep.

*Time Skip*

I woke up to the feeling of something grabbing me and I turned around to see that it was puppeteer. I tried to free myself from his grip but his hold was just getting tighter. "Just a little longer" I heard him mumble. 'Is he still asleep?' So I gave in and just laid there in his arms "Thank You" I heard him mumble. I could feel my face heat up from the blush. I started to fall asleep again then I heard puppeteer calling my name. "Y/n are you asleep?" "Not anymore" I said annoyed. " Good because I have to tell you something." " What is it?"

Puppeteers POV

I couldn't sleep at all, but for some reason I started to hold y/n. She started to stir a little so I guess I woke her up. "Just a little longer" I mumbled pretending to be asleep. She stopped moving and relaxed into my arms. I was  happy when she did this and mumbled "Thank You." I wondered why I couldn't sleep holding on to her and then I figured out I guess I m so close to her and this is a little uneasy for me. "Y/n are you asleep?" "Not anymore" she mumbled I'm guessing she is annoyed. "Good because I have something to tell you."  " What is it?" "Well I cant fall asleep and I think its because I'm so close to you." "What your asking me to leave?" she said in a annoyed tone. "No its not that. I think its because I have strong feelings for you." I finally said it and it felt like a weight was lifted off my chest. I felt her body stiffen up . "Y/n are you okay?"

Your POV

Did he just say what I thought he said "W-what do you mean?" I asked trying to confirm what I was thinking. Then he flipped me to my back and he was now straddling me (This is not a lemon). " What I mean is that I Love You y/n." My eyes widened and before I could say anything he kissed me.  I was  shocked at first and then melted into the kiss. It felt like forever and soon we parted for air. I was still a little shocked and before I could say anything else he said "Just know that I will always protect you." I couldn't say anything I was at a lost for words. He then laid down next to me and snuggled his face in the crock of my neck. "puppeteer" "Hm" " I love you too."