The Dare

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. "Man I do not feel like going to school." I grumbled to myself. I got dressed and put my (f/c) pinup dress with black lace at the bottom and my black combat boots with (f/c) knee highs.

*Time skip* At school

"(Y/n)" I turned around and saw (f/n) running towards me. When she caught up she was trying to catch her breath. Hey (nickname) wanna hang out after school." (F/n) said as she gave a questioning grin on her face. I shrugged and said "sure why not not like i have anything thing else to do." She started jumping up and down in excitement "Yay" she squealed clapping her hands together.

*Time skip* after school

After school me and (f/n) walked through the neighborhood to this old abandoned house. I looked at (f/n) and gave her a questioning look. "Um why are we here?" She looked up to me and said "well Amber dared me to.stay in the old abandoned house for a night and she will stop messing with us." Amber was the popular sluts at our school that loves to mess with us for whatever reason. I got maf and yelled at (f/n) "why.the hell did you accept you know i hate that bitch...now we have to stay here for the night." She we gave me a scared little girl look "yea, and we have to take pictures to prove we were here." "Uugh fine lers ho gets some tgings and we'll meet here in 2 hours fine.

Both of you walked back to.yor houses to get your overnight bags not knowing that someone was watching you from a distance.

??? POV
"Oh look a new toy i can't wait"

Author note
Thanks you guys for reading my story . I'll try to update as much as i can. Thank you all so much :)