Training Day 1

Puppeteer Pov

I sat on the living room thinking of ways to train y/n and picked up the phone to call Jeff "hey I need your help to train y/n you could do whatever you need possible except kill her.......yea you can bring him just get over here." After I hung up I went upstairs to grab y/n 'I wonder if she is still asleep.'

Your POV

I was sitting at the edge of my bed thinking about what slenderman had said. I have to become a killer to stay alive. That sounds fun, then I heard a knock at door followed by puppeteers voice. "Y/n are you up." "Come in" I yelled back. He pocked his head around the door and said "oh good your up get dressed today is your first day of training." "Okay who is training me?" "You'll see" then he gave me a bone chilling grin. "Now get dressed I'll meet you in the front."

*Time Skip*

I ran out the door to meet puppeteer in the front and he was standing with someone else. All the color in my face seemed to wash away. Out of all the Creepypastas he picked Jeff, just my luck. "Hey sleeping beauty hows it been, ready to train." "Um no." Jeff yell too bad and lunged at me. 'Shit' I barely dodged him and I had no way of defending myself. Then I heard puppeteer yell "there are weapons in the forest that will help you. You have to look for them while dodging jeffs attacks when you do find one you must defeat him." "Really asshole" I yelled at him. After I said that Jeff lunged at me again and I dodged and ran into the forest I could hear Jeff yell "you can run dollface but you can't hide." I could hear his crazy laughter which sent chills down my spine.

After what felt like forever I could hear faint footsteps 'shit he found me.' Thats when I saw a glimmer in the corner of my eye. It was a knife relief washed over me finally something I could defend myself with. I ran towards the knife until a hatchet flew past my face and embedded itself in a tree. Wait I know.that hatchet shit its toby just my luck. I quickly grabbed the hatchet out of the tree. Just in time cause Toby came at me with the other in his hand. We clashed hatchets and I tripped him by his feet and he fell. Then I ran towards the knife and grabbed it then Jeff came and slashed the side of my face and blood slowly started to trickle down my face. He started to give me another crazy laugh and I was starting to get annoyed enough of this shit. I lunged at him and cut him in the shoulder. " Nice but it will take a whole lot more to beat me." While he was saying that I kicked him and his knee and he fell over and grabbed it out of pain then I used the.butt of the knife and slammed it in his head and he instantly knocked out.

"Nicely done y/n. That ends todays training. Go home.and was up tomorrows traing will be.done with me."puppeteer aud as he picked up the unconscious Jeff and slowly started walking home with Toby closely following him. Then Toby turned around and gave me a thumbs up. I smiled a little maybe this won't be as bad as i thought looking at the knife in my hand.