Training Day 2

Your POV

When we got inside of the house puppeteer threw Jeff on the couch. I mean literally threw him and part of him kinda landed on the floor and he jolted up. It was funny couldn't help but laugh. While Jeff was trying to figure out what just happened me, Toby, and Puppeteer walked into the kitchen and sat at the table. "Y-you did great today y-y/n." "Thanks Toby" I gave him a small smile. 

Then Jeff walked in and said "yeah whatever..she still needs some work." I glared at him and said "Aww is poor jeffy butt hurt cause he got his ass handed to him by a girl." He turned and growled at me and said "no im not you just got lucky." "Pfft whatever" then I looked at puppeteer who had a bored look on his face "So what is training going to be like tomorrow." He looked at me from the corner of his eyes and said "It will be a team battle...you will need to learn my fighting style if we are going to work together. " 

I was so confused but who cares I guess. I got up from the table and said "Well it was nice talking with you guys but I'm heading to bed see you in the morning." I went upstairs took a shower and laid out on my bed. Tomorrow should be fun. 

*Time Skip to the morning*

I woke up to toby constantly poking me in the arm saying "hey y/n hey y/n" I got up and rubbed my eyes saying "What Toby" he stopped poking my arm and said "It's time to train be outside in 10 minutes." "Fine whatever just get out so I could get dressed." When he left I.
 put on some black leggings with a f/c shirt and black combat boots. I tied my.hair in a long/short ponytail and headed outside.

When I got out there the boys where waiting for me and Jeff had an impatient look on his face 'Like I care'. "Alright you ready to begin" puppeteer asked. I nodded my head yes and he handed me a knife. "So today it will be Toby and Jeff against me and you. First team to have an unconscious member loses. Let's Begin."

We all took our fighting stance and Toby was the first to advance. He threw a hatchet at us and we both dodged it by jumping two different directions. Before I could compose myself Jeff was in front of me knife in and and his insane laughter piercing my ears. Before he could stab me I was pulled away by puppeteer using his strings.  While he wasn't looking Toby came from behind him and knocked him over.

I get it they are trying to keep us separated. While lost in my thoughts I didn't notice Jeff come up from behind me. He pinned me to a tree and raised his knife. I could hear puppeteer calling my name while struggling with Toby. 'I need to get to him.' So I kneed Jeff in the family jewels. He fell in pain groaning "you bitch". I ran over to puppeteer and toby and tackled toby to the ground. I got up and helped puppeteer up as well. 

When we looked around jeff and toby was gone.so me and puppeteer stood back to bavk so nothing can sneak up on us. "Watch out...keep an eye.on your surroundings."puppeteer told me. I nodded my head. Then i heard jeff's laughing again and a popping noise coming from toby. I closed my eyes trying to focuse on where they were coming from and right on time I raised my knife and blocked an attack from jeff. I kicked him off me and i felt something wrap around my limbs. 

It was puppeteer he started using my body to defend us from jeff and toby.  It was like getting a power boost. After a couple of attacks I had Jeff pinned to the ground. Using a rock I found nearby i smashed it against his head knocking him out easily. 

I stood up and puppeteer walked beside me and placed a hand on my shoulder and said "Good Job. Enough training for today." After he said that jeff got up rubbing the side of his head. Toby ran to jeff and said "Nice one Jeff not only did you get knocked out again. But by the same girl." We all started laughing at him amd he just gave us death glares and stomped back to the house. Guess today was a good day.