Missing

Me, Puppeteer, Toby and a tied up Jeff walked through the front doors of the mansion. When we entered the house BEN and EJ were sitting in the livingroom watching tv. BEN was the first one to greet us. " Hey guys how was...'" He didn"t finish his sentence after he saw the injury on my face and Jeff being dragged through the house by puppeteer.  " Don't tell me Jeff overdid it again." Ej asked in a bored tone.Well you can way that" I said laughing nervously scratching the back of my head. " That and y/n though it was a good idea to get on Jeff's bad side before they went out to train" puppeteer added in. " Yea fuck this I'm going to my room. Come get me when dinner is ready" Jeff said cutting the string and stomping his way up the stairs. After Jeff left the rest of us decided to sit in the living room to watch tv for a while.
*Time Skip*
"I'm so bored " I groaned laying on the couch with my feet on puppeteers lap. "Hello bored I'm Toby" I narrowed my eyes at him and mumbled 'smartass' before sitting myself and and walked out the room. "Where are you going y/n" puppeteer asked not even looking over his shoulder. "I'm going to lay down before dinner if that's okay with you." I didn't get an answer so I just walked off to my room. 
After I turned the corner to get to my room I felt a hand grab my shoulder and slammed me into the wall. Then they twisted my arm back so I couldn't move it. "Who the hell is this?" Then I felt them whisper in my ear" I think you know who it is sweetheart" "Jeff what the fuck is wrong with you" " To answer your question what isn't wrong with me." Before I could say anything else I felt a blow to the back of my head and then I blacked out.

Puppeteer POV

I got up from the couch stretching before heading upstairs with y/n to rest a little. A loud thud came from upstairs and I looked at the guys and said "Do you guys know what that was?" They all shook their heads no before I dashed up the stairs to check on y/n. When I got upstairs there was a big hole in the wall and a missing y/n.