Trials Pt.1

Your Pov

Slendermans called me into his office to talk about something important. When I entered his office slender was reading a book. When he saw me he put it up and walked to his desk "Ms. y/n I called you to my office because we need to discuss the issues of your powers." "My powers? How are you sure I even have any?" " All those who turn creepypasta has there own unique talent. Like BEN has with technology. I will put you through special trails to attempt to bring out your powers." "But what if I die" " My dear you are immortal it will take a whole lot more to kill you." "Okay what will the trials be?" "I'm sorry but I cannot tell you that information just yet." "Well when will they start ?" "Tomorrow, now go on and prepare for the day ahead." He then pushed me out of his office and closed the door behind me.

Puppeteer was standing outside the door waiting for me. " So I have to go through a trial to figure out what my powers are" "Yeah I already knew about that.​" I looked at him with a shocked expression "What and you didn't tell me" Puppeteer sighed in frustration and said "He wanted it to be a surprise and so I didn't tell you" "Do you know who will be running my trial ?" "Unfortunately I don't but trust me I will try to be there to help if you need any." I nodded my head and said "Well I'm going to sleep, if you need me I'll be in the room." When I got to the room I laid down and stared at the ceiling. 'I wonder what the trial will be like tomorrow?' that's the only thing thought about before drifting off to sleep.

*Time Skip*

When I woke up I wasn't in my room anymore, I was inside of a strange cave. 'Where am I?' I thought to myself. "You child are currently starting your trials." I heard slenders voice inside my head. "This cave has a series of mazes and in each of these mazes has a danger that you must overcome by yourself. I'm afraid puppeteer cannot assist you in this as you hoped. Just to make sure he doesn't try anything I have him tied up here with me." I started freaking out what if the trials become something I can't handle alone. "Don't worry child everything will be fine. I have placed a creepypasta in every corner of the maze and you will have to overpower them with quick thoughts or any luck your powers. Now Begin."​

I was running through the maze trying to figure a ​way out of here. Then a fireball hit the wall closet to my head. I turned around and BEN was there readying another fire ball. "Hey babe don't worry I won't go to hard on you but I do have to repay you for the other night. I wonder what your punishment will be" 'Shit' "Oh I know" Then he threw another fireball at me. "How about I give you a nice tan to go with your hot body." I started running and fireballs are being thrown at me. I turned a corner and a small hole big enough to fit me through was there. I started to crawl through until I felt some thing wrap around my legs and shocked me. When I looked down it was small wires and the one holding them was BEN. "Oh come on now you don't think I'll let you get away that easy." I tired getting away but eventually he had me in his grip. "Are you ready for that tan now babe?" I couldn't let him do this, I kept struggling and I was about to give up until I felt something in my hands I looked down in my hands were glowing blue. I pointed them towards BEN and water started coming out. BEN was soaked and he stated to glitch even more and then he disappeared. I looked at my hands and the glow was gone. 'Nice I can control water.'

After running into BEN I continued on trying to get out of here. I hit a dead end and when I turned around I ran into someone else 'Well that's just great'