Zalgo's Deal

Your POV

"Wh-what...what do you mean he's my father. My dad is sitting at home drunk with that bitch of a stepmom!!" I yelled at him.

"Child please calm down. I why you are so worked up but we have to be calm in this situation. Now Zalgo is coming for you so we have to figure out a plan to keep you safe." I sat there and listened to slendermans plan even though I feel like running away I just want to get away from all of this. But the downside is I don't want to leave puppeteer behind.

"Maybe I can take her and hide her somewhere until this all blows over." puppeteer exclaimed.

"Or maybe I can kick his ass and tell him to leave me alone." I said irritated.

"Child please your starting to sound like Jeffery, calm your anger. Now I will try and go make a deal with Zalgo and if he doesn't agree then we will go with Puppeteers plan. Understood?" I nodded my head in agreement and slendermans said "Good now you both are dismissed." Me and puppeteer got up and walked out of his office to our room.

When we got there I plopped on the bed and groaned in annoyance. I turned my head and puppeteer sat next to me and started playing with my hair.

"I know you are mad at the situation, but we have to keep calm and not try to make this any worse than it already is."

"I know that it's just a lot to take in right now and it's frustrating."

"Maybe Zalgo will agree to slendermans terms, but if he doesn't, I promise I'll protect you no matter what." I nodded my head and laid my head back on the bed and drifted to sleep.

**Time Skip**

I woke up to slendermans booming voice calling me and puppeteer to his office. I got up not ready for the news he had waiting for us. We were walking down the hall and my heart was racing and so many what if's were running thru my mind. Then puppeteer looked at me and put a hand on my shoulder and whispered "Don't worry everything will be okay" I nodded my head and agreement and we continued to walk to Slendermans office.

When we got there slenderman was at his desk and asked us to sit. "Children I have just gotten back from Zalgo's realm and he has agreed to my terms on one condition"

I perked my head up in excitement and said "What are the conditions?"

"I must kill you and turn you into a creepypasta."

At first so many doubts were running through my mind but if this was the only way then I have to agree to it.

"Okay I'll do it" puppeteer looked at me in shock and said "Are you sure that you wanna do this y/n?"

I nodded my head and he sighed and turned his focused back to Slenderman. "Very well child we will begin the preparations." I nodded my head and both me and puppeteer left the office once again.

Walking back to the room puppeteer said "Y/n doing this you will lose your sanity. It's a slight chance that you won't be the same person as you once were."

"Yes I want to, if it means that we can be together without anyone getting hurt I will do it. Plus I get to be immortal with you." I said with a forced smile.

"Alright y/n if you say so I just don't want you to suffer." I stopped walking and looked at puppeteer and said "Don't worry everything will be alright."