Trials Pt. 2

Puppeteer POV

Slender had me watch y/n's trial from the screen in his office. I just finished watching the fight between Ben and y/n, it's cool that she has the power to control water. Ben walked into the office instantly after the fight dripping wet and glitching out. A grin came across my face and I chuckled at Ben's expression. "Wh-what so fun-ny puppeteer? " "You got your ass handed to you by y/n." "Wha-what ever I-i'm going to dr-dry myself o-off" Then he left the room. Slenderman didn't say anything he was sitting at his desk observing the fight. When I looked at the screen I saw y/n next opponent it's..

Your POV

I turned around and saw my new opponent Eyeless Jack and Laughing Jack, "Hey no fair two against one" I yelled. "Hehe sorry gumdrop but this is just the way things are." Then EJ threw his scalpel at me and I barely dodged it. The blade scrapped the side of my face. Laughing Jack launched himself at me clawing me in the stomach. I winced in pain as bloody slowly started poring out of my wounds 'Shit' EJ pulled another scalpel out of his hoodie and charged at me. I was dodging it the best way I could. Being caught up in the fight with EJ I didn't recognize LJ sneaking up from behind me. He grabbed me from behind and help me against his chest and I struggled to get out of his grip. EJ slowly stalked towards me holding his scalpel " I always wondered how your kidneys would taste" I closed my eyes not wanting to die. "Man your weak I guess it couldn't be helped. Here let me help you." "Wh-who are you?" "I am your insanity" After she said that black fire was coming from my hands. Then EJ and LJ caught on fire. They were screaming in pain and then passed out. I put the fire out with my water power and then Slenderman appeared.

"My child it seems that your powers are awakening. Your trial is now over." When he finished saying that we were back in his office in the mansion. I looked over at the couch and puppeteer was tied up I ran over there and untied him. Then I looked towards slenderman and said "So is EJ and LJ going to be alright" "Yes my child they will wake up pretty soon. It will take a lot more than that to kill them." "Okay what about Ben?" "He is downstairs playing his video games like usual. If that is all then you are free to leave." I nodded my head and puppeteer and I walked out of his office .

"So how do you feel about getting your powers y/n?" "It feels great I'm so excited." "That's good, now we have to work on controlling them"