He's Coming

Your POV

I woke up and puppeteers arms were wrapped across my waist. I smiled remembering what happened last night. Not trying to wake him up, I got up to go to the bathroom. Walking through the hallways I remembered ' I don't know where it is' I continued walking down the halls until I found the right door. Stepping into the bathroom I suddenly got dizzy. I leaned on the sink for support then looked into the mirror. It was the monster from before "Wh-whats going on?"

The monster grinned and said "My dear child, just how long did you think you could hide from me. I'm coming for you and I will get you. Slenderman and his little band of misfits cannot stop me." After he said that he disappeared. I fainted onto the ground, not before hearing puppeteer call for me, then I completely blacked out.

I woke up in an unfamiliar room. Everything was white and it smelled like a hospital. I tried to sit up but a hand pushed me back down. "You need to stay down until I figure out what happened to you."

"Where am I?"

" Your in the infirmary, you passed out in the bathroom. Puppeteer brought you back here."

"Where is puppeteer?" I asked worriedly. Then Ej pointed right beside me. Puppeteer was sitting in a chair with his arm on the arm rest and head laid on his hand.

" He's been there since he brought you here. Haven't really left your side unless up made him."

" H-how long have I been out?"

" Two days "

"What two days!? I need to talk to slenderman now!!" Right when I said that puppeteer shot up from his looking around confused.

" what happened. " Then he looked at me a smile spread across his face. "Y/n your awake...finally i've been waiting for you to wake up. I'm so happy."

"I'm happy that you stayed here until I woke up. But there's something urgent I have to speak to slenderman right away. " he nodded his head understanding what I said and then we both walked out of the infirmary to slendermans office.

When we got there we entered the office and slenderman looked up from the paperwork he was doing "Ms. Y/n may i ask why have you come?"
He asked in a calm tone.

"I came to tell you about Zalgo." He stopped what he was doing and seemed really interested in what I ha to say now. "Before I passed out I saw zalgo and he told me that he knows where I am and he is coming for me. Why is he after me?"

Slenderman crossed his fingers and rested his chin on them and said "Zalgo, my dear child, is your father."