Slenderman

Puppeteer P.O.V

I just got out of bed to the sound of banging on my front door. I looked through the peep hole to see that it was Masky. "What do you want?" I growled at him. " Slenderman wishes to see you and your marionette in there." I rolled my eyes  and yelled " HOW DID HE FIND OUT ABOUT HER!!" Masky backed up a little and responded  " Toby couldn't shut up about her so eventually Slenderman found out." " Uugh, alright we will be there later." I then slammed the door in his face. I stomped up to y/n room to unlock her chains and get her ready. When I went into her room she looked so peaceful in her sleep. I caught myself staring at her. So I shook my head to snap me out of my trance. Little did I know she was already up, I guess she heard me come in.

Your P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of the door being unlocked and opened. Puppeteer stood there just staring at me like he was in a daze. 'Is he feeling alright?' He quickly shook his head only t find me staring at him. " I'm taking the chains off of you." he grumbled like something just pissed him off.  "W-why?" I don't know why I asked that it just slipped out he bent down and started to unlock my chains and said "What do you mean why do you like these chains? In that case don't worry cause when we get back I'm putting them back on." "Where are we going?" he looked at me from the corner of his eye and huffed in annoyance and said "somewhere, now go get ready." he then walked out and closed the door behind him.

*Time Skip*

After I got ready I ran to the living room only to find puppeteer waiting at the door for me. " Took you long enough." he joked. I just rolled my eyes and  he opened the door and we both headed out. My arm didn't start hurting I guess cause I'm actually leaving with his permission. We were wondering in the forest for what felt like hours until puppeteer stopped walking and I unknowingly bumped into his back. " Man your a klutz anywayz were here." I looked from behind him seeing an old mansion in the middle of a clearing. " Don't just stand there walk ." I heard puppeteer demand me from behind.

When we got inside of the mansion I saw a boy that looked like link from LOZ playing COD on the flat screen.  He turned around to look at us and I saw that he has black eyes with red irises. " Yo puppeteer its been a while man. Who is the chick with you?" he said pointing at me. "This is y/n she is my new marionette. so don't touch her." he growled. BEN put his hands up in defense and then returned to playing his video games. Soon I saw a familiar jack ass come down the stairs. " Oh hey puppeteer, see you brought sleeping beauty this time with you  huh?" I just glared at him as he walked over to the recliner.

Puppeteer P.O.V

Soon as Jeff came down the stairs Masky walked up to me saying "Slenderman is waiting for you, and he wants you to bring y/n too." I just groaned and annoyance and motioned for y/n to follow me to Slendermans' office. When we got to the door I heard an awe to familiar static noise ring through my ears I turned to see y/n clutching her ears in pain. I guess cause she is not use to it.

Your P.O.V

After a series of hallway mazes we stopped in front of two large pairs of doors. Then I heard a static noise that caused pain to run through my body. It felt like someone was stabbing me with millions of needles. Puppeteer turned to me with a worried look seeing the pain I was in soon I heard a voice saying "Come In" and the static died down.

When we walked into the office there was a tall slender figure with no face and was wearing a business suit standing behind a desk. "It is nice to see you again puppeteer and to finally meet miss y/n, I'm Slenderman" How could he talk with no mouth I wondered. Then he said through my mind 'I use telepathy.' My mouth formed an oh. With all the crazy things I've seen so far this does not surprise me. I looked at puppeteer who seemed to be getting annoyed more and more by the minute. "What do you want with us?" he semi screamed. "I just wanted to meet miss y/n and introduce myself. You know you shouldn't keep secrets from me puppeteer. eventually I will find out." He then sat at his desk and rested his head on his fingers " Now I have to ask, do you plan on training her to become one of us, because if not you know what I'll have to do." Puppeteer just rolled his eyes and responded " Yes I will start her training soon." Slenderman nodded and response and said "Very well, you are now dismissed." We left the mansion after Slenderman dismissed us and headed home. I wonder what type of training he was talking about.

Before I went to bed I had to ask "Hey puppeteer, what did Slenderman mean by training me?" He huffed in annoyance and said "He wants me to train you to become a killer, which I have to do know cause of that loud mouth Toby, now go to bed we will finish talking about it in the mourning." After he said that I turned and headed to my room.

Puppeteers P.O.V

What an annoying day and here I thought I was just going to relax. now i have to train y/n this is going to be fun. But I'll need a little help and I know just who to ask.