Crazy Night

Me and puppeteer were on our way back to the mansion until we heard someone coming our way. Puppeteer stopped me and started to look around. Then Masky and Hoodie came stepping out of the bushes and from their body language I could tell they were not happy.

" Hey puppeteer you and your girlfriend killed our target's" Masky growled. I was shocked a little bit and I felt bad.

" I'm sorry you guys I din't mean to ruin your mission." They seemed ti lighten up after I apologized, but puppeteer still seemed a little bit irritated.

" It's fine I guess but we still have to report this to Slenderman." Masky said

"And who'll knows what he would say about it." hoodie interjected.

Then puppeteer cut in " hey just lighten we din't know I'll talk to slender when I get back."

*Time Skip*

We just left the office and slender kind of scolded us a little bit, but not too bad. Puppeteer went to bed, but I decided to go downstairs. When I got downstairs BEN was playing videogames. I was about to join him until Jeff pulled me aside.

" Hey you wanna help me get back at BEN"

I shrugged my shoulders and said " Sure I have nothing better to do."

" Great"

*Time Skip*

" Hey BEN can you help me with something"

" Sure y/n"

BEN paused the game and followed me into the kitchen.

" So what do ya need help with?"

"Um not me but" I pointed behind him and he turned around to face Jeff. Jeff then pulled the sack from behind him and stuffed BEN into it. We ran outside to the pool that I din't even knew we had and dangled BEN over it. We took the sack off of him and he looked down and started freaking out.

" You guys are assholes" he yelled while Jeff was laughing his ass off.

" Umm Jeff I think we should let him down now."

Jeff stood up still giggling a little bit and let BEN go.

" I'm gonna get you guys back watch" BEN yelled running inside. Then me and Jeff busted into laughter high fiving each other.